End Of Line! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 206 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Geez, your stats (Sparks, Pigs, Coins, and Gems) are insane!

seaspray
    @seaspray

16 runs, 430 base average.  My friend cristume has not played again

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig and all are legit. Thus i am not spending nothing. Those gems sparks pigs money everything i have put all my body an soul to obtain them. And i have never ever cheat the game. And i am proud at where i am standing. But also i feel somewhat stupid for giving so much effort those 4 years… And now i can’t see any light coming from the game and rovio.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

I wasn’t implying they were anything but legit.  I just figured that you play it even more obsessively than I do.  Not to mention you’re probably using the video doubler after ever single completed run, which I refuse to do (I’m still running my video boycott, although I’ve relaxed it slightly over the years).

I’ve also used my gems on a lot of dumb purchases over the years, like using gems to finish upgrades early, buying Gold Crates, and most infamously when I had my melt down and wasted several thousand gems in Shockwave’s Spire.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

Which Energonicon are you using?

My scoring definitely improved after switching from Shieldor to Glassor, even though I’ve been hit by transforming missiles a few times.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig i didn’t implying for the cheating part, so no worries i am telling this because of what many people might thnik. Yes i am always use the video doubler. Remember what i have told you in older posts that’s it’s a waste tospend gems over gold crates because with the same amound gems you can obtain new character with in bundles?

But my self when they give me the nice oportunity to have a 50% sale off at gems i buy them. But that aint all the time. Remember a super special bundle with 15.000 sparks 2500 gems with only 19,99 Euros or 18,99 $ ? And to think that normaly you need 49,99 Euros or 49,99 $ for the same amound of 2500 gems (without saying any sparks). That day i bought 3-4 bundles it was a bargain in my eyes and indeed it was. That’s what i am looking for those type of spacial sale bundle to buy. And slowly i made those gems. And i don’t know if you remember i bought many Bundles with characters when the pricing was around 19,99 euros. / 18,99 $ When they started making higher prices Bundles i stopped buying them. Plus the nerfing of Ultimate Megatron made me so mad at Rovio. Rember how great he was at Events even he was the best beter even from Grimlocks in Missiles Days wearing the Gravity Head Accessory with the Mace Acid Effects? When i told this combination that wokred on me everyone here they called me crazy but then it was the most favorite bot. And now is a total waste his glorry is now rotten away!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

No you’re absolutely correct.  UM was probably the most amazing TF in the Spark Runs precisely because his acid rounds used to be so powerful.

I probably started using UM in Spark Runs due to one of your posts.

After Rovio nerfed his acid rounds, that drastically reduced his effectiveness, but with the right accessories and a few Overpowers, UM is still respectable enough to keep in my lineup for Spark Runs.

And yeah, I do remember you mentioning that you’d spent some cash on the game.  I haven’t done that yet, but I’m considering buying a super cheap bundle so I can get rid of ads at the beginning of runs.  There’s one right now for $2.79 for 500 gems.  That’s not terrible.  Plus I can use the “free cash” that I earned from doing Google Surveys.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

In my opinion with 2,79$ it’s a good deal. At last you will get rid of those ads at the start up of a node especialy at an events…

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

Back and forth between Glassor and Lavatron.  I think Glassor is doing slightly better.  I need all the help I can get as Rodimus can’t destroy stone.  The raised fist blocks are giving hearts like the medic blocks last week, so you shouldn’t need Shieldor.  I’m gonna make a run with Boomshake to see what happens

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

I’m pretty sure that the raised fist blocks are super-charging the weapons.  I haven’t seen my TF get healed at all during runs, unlike last week.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Didn’t know if it was possible, but I just killed BP with Rodimus.  But I got killed too.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

You’re right, they’re not healing me.  Must be a weapon power then

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So i was right and i did the best choice to switch over to Drift and left out Dead End. I won match more points over Dead End. I switch him at 11:30 A.M. and after that i continue play with him here are two nice runs with Drift and Glassor

If i recharge with 10 Gem (first recharge) i will hit 50.000 to win the Bonus 200 tokens. As we speak i am already at 920 Tokens. Also i have already opened 10 steel crates.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Welcome to another 2nd Ultra Hard Finger Day…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Managed to get into first place and past 150K points.  Used three recharges.  Could probably have done it with two, but #2 was charging towards the end, so I had to defend my lead.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

won day 1 with 16k points using 1 recharge. currently in 1st day 2 already with 1900 tokens. got 420 gems to play with so will likely get whatever bot i want

btw i am using the 3 star energicon that does fast bursts of photon energy. helps with those pesky walking mortors

i assume since dead end costs a bit more he is best of the 3(rodimus does not count)

having none of this squad i wonder who i should go for first(have not seen ricochet but i seen the others in action)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

17 out of 20 on my Day 2 leaderboard are Dead Ends.  Must be some kind of record, lol.

seaspray
    @seaspray

I took 2nd at 30k pts, 424 base/run, 26 runs w/180% bonus level 11 Rodimus.  These stone blocks are torture with him.  The only saving grace will be using him again to get Wheeljack.  If anyone wants to bother with giving up the info, I’d like to crunch some numbers to get a feel for if and how available points varies by rank.  I see Dark Knight smoked me on points, despite similar promotion, but I have no idea # of runs you made and would need to account for DE/Drifts ability to destroy stone.  I’d also be interested in your SW stats @grimlock

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

I think that answers your question @grimlock

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I will continue to play with Drift and Glassor. i have near every time i play 500-700
    average without the bonus.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray 1st Day (yesterday’s event) i only did 1 recharge the 1st with 10 gems nothing more.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

Is this the real Dark Knight or a bot?  J/K, I’ll never recognize you now.  Why would you do that to us lol.  I think your prebonus average sounds about right compared to mine, given that I can’t destroy much stone.  How many runs tho would you guess?  Number of recharges doesn’t really tell me.  Thx.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray “The Dark Knight” Is my name/profile but the actual name that i receive notification is the @elpapam At Game Center / AB Transformers & AB Epic i go by the username “Darkoulis” The runs now i did hm… i haven’t count them really i didn’t play so much. I did at the end one recharge of 10 gems. And Drift obliterates the stone block plus stops temporary the falling monoliths!

Grimlock
    @grimlock

my soundwave is lv8 so destroys stone blocks, has 35% promotion, and headphones and cassette tape accessories

almost everyone in my leaderboard today are using bumblebee and optimus

my leaderboard

1000 tokens
    me 35% soundwave 8120

500 tokens
    45% promoted optimus 4037
    25% promoted optimus 3983

25% optimus 3572
    35% optimus 2915
    25% optimus 2881

10% bumblebee 2598
    15% ricochet(only guy with squad bonus) 2591
    10% bumblebee 2589
    10% bumblebee 2566

would swear it was a ratchet event

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So Deadend is available again.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.