emblem enchantment confusion

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum emblem enchantment confusion

• Ok I’m baffled here……I have a level 70 two star resurrection emblem E-4
    I also have a resurrection emblem level 71 3 star E-6
    How does the level 70 with less enchantment have 76 points higher. I’m losing my mind

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

What level were you when you got the level 71 item?

Ckd
    @ckd1

almost sure i was level 70 for both

Pointless
    @pointless

You have to be L70 to get an L71 Emblem. @ckd1 can you post screen shots?

Ckd
    @ckd1

`ok slightly embarrassed here, I took the screenshots on my iPad but I have absolutely no idea how to post them. I’m a little technologically challenged

Pointless
    @pointless

Thanks to @angryjohnny who helped me with the very same back when I first joined ABN:

How to add a picture in your posts on Angry Birds Nest:
    1) Go to your name/profile menu and choose “Album”.
    2) Click on the text that says “Upload picture”.
    3) Under “Select Picture to Upload *” click on the button and choose your picture.
    4) Make sure you have “Public” chosen under “Visibility” and click the button that says “Upload picture”.
    5) In the next screen you can add a description for the picture (but it is not required), and then leave the setting for “Visibility” to Public and the setting for “Picture activity and comments” to Enable (if you want people to be able to comment on your picture in your Album).
    6) Click on the button “Save”.
    7) In the next screen; copy the long link after “Embed (med)”.
    8) Paste that link in your post just the way it is and the site will transform it to the picture instead when you save the post.
    9) DONE!

Ckd
    @ckd1

Ok so the level 70 2 star e-4 is more powerful than a level 71 3 star e-6?

Ckd
    @ckd1

Thanks pointless for the help

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Is the resurrection emblem one of the ones you can get from the wheel at the end of a league? I think I remember seeing the emblems you get off the wheel have a higher level than the ones from the AGPM (I had a similar situation with the resistance emblem, where a 2-star one I got from the league wheel was higher rank than a 3-star one from the AGPM). So maybe you spun the two-star emblem from the wheel after a league week ended, and the other emblem came from the AGPM. But I can’t remember right now if the resurrection emblem is one of the ones you can get as a league reward. Oh well.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jamairoqui the resurrection emblem isn’t on my league wheel

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jamairoqui You don’t get the Emblem of Resurrection from the Wheel of Fortune.

Pointless
    @pointless

As @datguygamer has said, the Emblems differ in strength depending where you get them and what League. This used to be denoted by an icon representing the power (so to speak) of the item. It was removed from the game for some reason a few updates ago.

Ckd
    @ckd1

So if Im understanding you, the 2 star received in the wood league is stronger than 3 star in stone or silver……this makes sense

Pointless
    @pointless

You got the 2-Star in Wood and the 3-Star in a higher League? Was the 2-Star obtained on a guaranteed max Rainbow Bar roll? Also, remember your GAPM rolls are based on the League to which you last progressed.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ckd1 I think it is possible that you are mixing up the two.

A wood league item can be stronger than a higher league item if the wood item was obtained at a higher XP level. But since that is not the case and the lower level item has the higher stats, that item in this case, has to be from a higher league. CKD, you are definitely getting confused between the two since the league icons are not shown anymore.

@pointless
    You can’t get normal emblems on a “guaranteed” max rainbow bar roll.

Pointless
    @pointless

Oops…of course you can’t. It must be due to different Leagues. Wonder why they removed the representation?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum emblem enchantment confusion

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.