Elite! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Elite! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 101 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig No, that is Flying Pigs. Balloon Pigs is the absurd one that has the same thresholds as All Pigs.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It is?  OK, then yes, that is terrible.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I just opened 10 Gold crates:

• 9 rare and epic accessory upgrades
    • 1,800 sparks

This was probably the worst 10 Gold crates I have opened. But this event is probably also the worst so this seems quite appropriate.

Asen_77
    @asen

My 10 Gold Crates with tokens

4F95A827-5A47-4780-8270-7BFA2154A2C8.jpeg

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Maybe they’ve nerfed the gold crates?  Anyone get anything legendary lately? My crates from the last event sucked.  Will open some tomorrow from this event.

Asen_77
    @asen

In my last two opened 10 Gold Crates with tokens I didn’t get any overpower. Probably they stopped them into this Gold Crates. Before that I get overpower every time when I opened 10 pcs with tokens.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I have got once an overpower Bubmblebee High Octane. But i see that indeed they have nerfed the 10 Golden Crates.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@asen, same for me.  I was getting at least one overpower every time, sometimes more than one in a 10 crate set.  Not any more.  Makes it easier to skip these bad events I guess.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I checked that I have opened 10 Gold crates in 6 events and in two openings there were no legendary items. Based on this (very poor sample size) there is a 66 % chance to get either an overpower or a legendary item upgrade.

Anonymous

I have opened many gold crates in transformers angry birds and i have found the odds to be about 10℅ – 15% chance to get a legendary item in a gold crate. So on average u should be getting at least one legendary item per 10 crates. I don’t know about over powers/unlocking new characters as it is more random such as i have gone 50 crates without an overpower and then get 4 characters in 10 crates.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Have had a good event this time. Opened 11 gold crates, got all spark containers and almost  enough tokens for 200,000 coins just need 10 more which I should get in tomorrow’s daily quests.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I don’t know what to do i have now 8340 tokens should i open a 10 golden crates or overpower nautica?

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

Overpower Nautica.  You regretted it last week.  If you get an overpower in the crates, it’s a good chance to be for someone useless.  At least Nautica’s a good bot.  And you’re not happy with just the accessory upgrades anyhow.  My one gold crate today was level 2 upgrade for Eng Primes axe.  Should have gotten 750 sparks.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray Yeah i did a big mystake with dead end that i didn’t overpowered him.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Has anyone overpowered Nautica from lvl 15 to lvl 16? Does she have any differences? It’s my second bond in the Spark Runs because she does a good job with blocks plus the EMP accessory that she has take down 2-3 pigs so if someone has already overpowered her at lvl 16 i would like to hear him/her opinion, Thanks!

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam I don’t think Nautica deserves overpower. One think is almost for sure – when you open 10 gold crates, chance to get overpower to some bot is minimum. I believe this is stoped and we wont see overpower soon on gold crates opened with Tokens. Probably only when we open 10 gold crates with gems. As I show I opened 10 gold crates and no overpower. At least get some gems and sparks. Also get all other container with sparks and very small amount of coins. Great think for that event is – it’s over. I definitely wont play some next event like this. I just can say that my mistake about that event is that I spend sparks for getting Nautica to gold crown. Probably never going to use her again only if ridiculous event like this is repeated in the future and I will not have any chance to use some of my other bots, that are already with highest possible Crown. Continuing to collect sparks for future updates, and probably wont spend any new for useless bot as Nautica.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen I am playing the events (i decided) because i thought with the golden crates i would have the chances to overpower some bots… but as i see this dream has lost gone…

I don’t want to spend so many sparks in only accessories and some sparks or gems that i might won… it’s not given that i might won some gems So it’s either overpower with those tokens one of those lame bots or spending only in sparks (i have already plenty) And then coins? What the hell i am suppose to do with coins i have millions of millions of coins…

Total bumer…

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam When they start crates I have more then 80 mil coins. Then started to open Steel crates every day. Now I have 50 mil and stop doing that and open them only in events that are important and could win some more tokens. And keep my coins around 50 mil if something happened in some time and we can spend them for something good. Probably is better to open gold crates and to take some sparks. I don’t see any meaning of overpower some of this bots that wont be used ever …

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Opening crates is always going to be a gamble.  Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn’t.  I don’t know why people seem to expect something good to come from it.  But when it does, it’s nice to have.  I have an L19 Blaster, one of those levels came from a crate.

If it’s one of your regularly used TFs then Overpower it, otherwise why would you bother to Overpower a TF that’s never used?  The only TFs that I’ve chosen to Overpower are the ones that I use in my Spark Run.  All the other Overpowers have been random.

But don’t expect to see a huge boost in performance from one level to the next.  As people have said before, you’ll notice a difference between L20 and L15 and an even bigger difference between L25 and L15, but don’t expect to notice anything between L16 and L15.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Cool I just open a 10 Golden Crates with a cold heart and i have got an overpowered Thundercracker… Plus 1700 sparks i take with the remaining tokens the 1500 sparks canister cool :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Rovio is like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you’re gonna get.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Speaking of not knowing, I wonder if we’re going to get Moonracer starting tonight, or if it’s going to be another useless event.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

So I did get a “legendary” item, but a fairly useless one.  Adding 15% vehicle time to an accessory?  Meh.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Meh if it’s tonight’s new event Moonracer as usual i wil wait for the cheap bundle to come and i will play safe :)

Anonymous

I gonna buy and max her :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Elite! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.