Elite! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Elite! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • Replies
  • seaspray
    @seaspray

@grimlock

How’re you doing Grims?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray i don’t know if i should try more / spend gems to obtain more tokens to go for the 10 golden crates, also none of those girl bots are worth spending tokens to overpower them…

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

Looks like you’re going to hit 7500 without spending any gems.  I’d just play light, not worry about it and get the 10 crates.  Maybe you’ll get an overpower for someone worthwhile, and probably a few gems, sparks and enough tokens for more sparks.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray last time was a big bummer… and back then it was my mystake and i should have overpowered Dead End than to spend on 10 Golden Crates, But this time if i will manage to obtain 7500 tokens there are no bot at this time that is really worth to be overpowered! So the only option is the 10 Golden Crates or the 3 sparks canisters and coins,,,

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

Yep.  You don’t need those coins man.  In this event, take the crates.  Actually it’s too bad you tried your experiment last event instead of this one.  If it were me, I’d take the crates in the last 10 seconds again.  This is a random game, no guarantees on anything.  You might pull it off this time.  If I get lucky in Shockwave Spire in the next 3 days and manage to get 7500, I’m going to take the crates in the last 10 seconds.  For me it won’t be enough tokens to get anything anyway for this event, so given that I still need to unlock many bots, I’m going to try it.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

day 1 i did awesome, day 2 i did good also. day 3 stunk, today is the worst

only of those bots i beat any wm was strongarm and her stun hurts her

and this whole squad are bad at missiles

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I am going well in WMT day. Starting off with Lvl 15 Nautica to stun a WMT & clear any obstructions and then using lvl 15 Airachnid to finish off the WMT takes about 4 shots as the acid works wonders then its time to swap back to Nautica to clear more blocks etc and stun the next WMT etc etc. Getting over 500 per run (once just on 1000) so with 770% bonus I have got 50,000 points in 8 runs

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I’m using the same strategy as @droversdog but still Pig City and Valley/River are hard as WMTs are covered. Plus, I noticed that Airachnid can kill — quite easily — Boss Pig.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

How are you guys enjoying this event?  lol

I haven’t completely skipped the event, but I’m limiting myself to just enough to get the sparks.

It’s nice being able to sleep through the entire night.

This WMT day is a real finger.

Asen_77
    @asen

I will try for 10 Gold Crates and some sparks lets hope. For now I am close to 5500 with 420 bonus ( Gold Star Nautica ), but this event is really bad …

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i am tired the game in every time is loaded that stuck freezed for over 40 seconds it’s unbearable the game is become more and more lagging. I wonder those “brilliant” mind in rovio / exient what they are doing except m@st#rbating everyday… Aren’t see those tickets with problems reports?

I wonder…

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

My game is dragging horribly slow also.  Starting to forget what it’s like to play at normal speed.

@grimlockdown

yes I just killed BP with my level 9 Airachnid.  I was surprised she did it so fast, in only 4 missiles.  I have no acid, no damage and only level 2 insecticon.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Well well well one more lame day shraktooth? what are they call this abomination again?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Shark Day!

Is this officially the worst event ever?

😂😂😂

@optimuspig   This is a very bad event, yes, but I think that the very worst event that Rovio could possibly give us would be an event in which every challenge day is Walking Mortar Tower Day; we’re only allowed to use bot that are terribly weak against WMT’s; extremely low scoring with extremely high scoring milestones for receiving token rewards; and extremely high token costs for everything that is in the Token Exchange. In my opinion, that would be the worst event ever.

DON’T GET ANY IDEAS, ROVIO!!!!!

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I actually got 1st place on wmt day.  I almost never get 1st place in any event.  I guess no one is playing!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jimmy-necessary

Worst event ever …. so far …. lol

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary don’t play with the fire!

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig @jimmy-necessary As I am always optimist – could get even worst if they repeat WMT day tomorrow as the last day of this event. This is ridiculous …

I am really starting to think that is time for me to skip some events. This is completely waste of time, and even when collect 7500 tokens for 10 Gold Crates, I will consider as reward after this struggle of this event to get at least two overpowers and 200 gems minimum. May be also could add 1500-2000 sparks. Everything else ( that I will probably receive ) will be totally nothing after what I gave for this event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary Too late. They usually snoop around these forums and now that you have given them this idea, well, we are screwed.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

How about an event that you can only use one of the Chucks, no energonicon, all blocks are stone, and every day the target is balloon pigs?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

Balloon Pigs aren’t that bad, you still get the points whether you shoot them down, or if you zoom past and let them splat on the ground on their own.

But yeah, Chuck would be pretty terrible, especially since I haven’t promoted any of them.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@fortressmaximus

I’ve finished in 11th place or worse every day so far.  I just can’t be bothered to try.

I’ve picked up all the Sparks.  I’m going to skip today entirely.  Should be able to pick up the tokens I need on Day 6 so that I can open one sad little Gold crate.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@optimuspig I’m thinking more of the token thresholds than difficulty of destroying them. Out of everyone here I’m surprised you didn’t get the joke considering how much you complain (rightfully so) about the 400k max threshold.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sntrooper

Pretty sure Balloon Pigs is 240,000 (still too high).

I think 400,000 is for All Pigs.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Elite! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.