Egg Rescue Quest !!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Egg Rescue Quest !!!!

• So long and behold we have another 2 weeks of quest. This time 3 tries in a 24 hour span. You have 45 seconds to clear each level and bring the egg to the bottom of the screen. Very easy , managed to pull SS item in first 2 tries. Nothing fancy, let’s see if they bring back unlimited tries , and 4 prize max output as well. Please do not waste gems on first or second tries, if by the third you don’t get the game and want one slot pull for the day be my guest. Good luck everybody.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

Well for fhsdkfhsdkfhksd sake!!!!! What is it with Rovio? Once again a new quest that I complete and it just sits there trying to give the reward. This happened last quest where on some devices you could not get the rewards. I am so close to deleting this game and just going cold turkey. Angry birds blast is so much better at the moment than this broken crud that they don’t care about any more :(

TheRedBird
    @red-bird-justin

EASY EVENT HOLLY SHIT

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Must say this quest is a lot better then the one before, completed it 4 times now on two accounts and spend 2 gems. 3 times A item, one S for chuck. But i guess I can complete it more times, hoping to get the SS item for the blues. The 45 seconds to do it is also much better for the older players like me ;)

And it gives a welcome break of ten days! After reaching place 41 on my account at the cactus pig and helping my son on his account reaching place 1300 I can’t see any catus pigs anymore! :)

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

At least this Might Quest is a WHOLE lot easier than the last one, where one screw-up costs 1 Gem to continue on the wild goose chase of a slim chance at something good in the Mighty Slot. The only thing that stops you in this event is the 23 hour recession of the event, but hey, it lasts 11 days so asi asi :)

BTW, I’m glad to see that the Probe Droid from ABSW1 is returning as a cameo after almost 3 years of neglect. Rovio has been slipping in little bits of cameos from all across the AB universe lately, such as the Cabbage Pig (from “Green Pig Soup”), Billy (from The Angry Birds Movie), Bombina (from the self-explanatory “Bombina”), Mighty Dragon (from AB Seasons), and numerous items used from AB Epic, like classes and weapons- I love this! What next, Ice Bird? The Eggspark (a miniature version)? A Rovio cameo?

RizDub
    @rizdub

This event is set up WAY better than the Perfect Combo quest.

The first time I played it I did some fights, and after waiting long enough, I got the quest again. But the button wouldn’t work. So I quit and re-opened the app, did another fight, and got the quest again. Thankfully the popup where the button wouldn’t work didn’t count against anything. This can be avoided by switching to another app during the timer.

@rowdypup
    There have been elements from other Angry Birds games in Fight for a while. I keep recognizing various offhand items and weapons (both set and non-set), and even a few headgears, taken from AB Epic.

CokenCola
    @cokencola

This 23 hours 53 minutes for this event is crazy. At least before with unlimited tries you didn’t have to worry about spending gems. And it gave room for practice for some. But so far so good, haven’t had to use any gems, but I’ve come close. I’ve run the clock down to the last second because of avoidable mistakes.

1. Don’t try and do anything fancy. Look for the easiest move given, or change the board immediately.

2. If the egg is one move away from the bottom, never touch the egg to do a switch. Always switch the lower pig into the egg. (If you touch , egg might not drop , and go back to the top)

3. Have fun with it. These games are not meant to be super challenging. Gets the heart pumping awaiting for the final slot pull. Some get lucky some don’t.

I’ve finished about 11 or 12 times, mostly A items which are crappie, but 2 SS items , one for bomb , second for blues.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

They need to add gem rewards to this event. Maybe every 3 times you clear the event you get 1 gem. The Monster Pig events give us 16 gems. The Arena events give us 5. This event should give us some gems too.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Well the Quest started as a lot easier than Perfect Combo Quest, but this morning my timer went from 45 seconds to 30 seconds. This isn’t the only change I noticed, from about the 7th Board on, the number of tiles has significantly increased, almost filling the Board. The prizes aren’t all that great & without any Gems being awarded as suggested by @gabe-nestor, I’m certainly not going to spend any Gems on the off chance I win a useless A item. I just don’t understand how they (Rovio) decides this is the best way to make money.

Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with Rovio needing to make money to continue tweaking the game, but there are some very many things (changes) players have suggested which would raise revenue by having us spend Gems, such as a trading system for which they could easily charge Gems. I don’t want to stray off the Egg Rescue Quest topic, but I’m not sure these Quests are the way to go to raise revenue.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

earning money is easy, do more offers of 35 gems for 8 euro and more sp ship items for 8 euro :). Also noticed the timer on 30 sec… failed twice :(

CokenCola
    @cokencola

This quest was so relaxing and easy , and I really wanted to give credit to Rovio, from messing up 2 weeks ago. Than today my clock runs from 45 to 30, plus additional orange piggies, plus a full board, plus the egg gets on the left/right side, with difficult precision to bring down. Very greedy minds , running a scheme to take our gems.

1. We have no more islands to earn gems.
    2. No more labs to earn gems.
    3. Quest we do not earn gems.
    4. Arena only awards 5 gems.

It is getting ridiculous, how they want to have us spend money , to than earn nothing. I failed the first quest today at level 9 I believe , and was in shock because I wasn’t even looking at the timer. I was so used to running through the quest getting b.s items. Than the second time I realized , it’s only 30 seconds, and even though I’ve completed it over 15 times, both times were A items. Not even piggy A item, hat for both Stella and Matilda.

It’s a shame that Rovio is consistently {Admin Edit} messing up with these updates.

@deindiaan
    add more offers like what they did for thanksgiving , I know for a fact revenue will sky rocket. Being greedy like this is what forces people to find hacks for gems.
    @justpast40 this went from a very Good quest with decent prizes , worth waiting 24 hours. To a waste of time. What they need to do is bring back unlimited tries , with a 4 prize max out per day. I literally have no desire to play for 24 hours. Rovio needs to get it together.

Thinking about throwing in the towel, my incentive to play is depleting.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

The levels are much harder now, played 6 times lost 6 times, this event is getting anoying just like the perefct combo quest.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Egg Rescue Quest !!!!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.