Easter Eggs

• (If there’s already a post created asking this, please link me to it)

Are there any “Easter Eggs” in this game like all other AB games? Either way, let me know. Thank you.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That’s a good question, and I’m pretty sure no one’s posted about it yet.

I haven’t seen any EE’s, but I’m not very observant.

Yeah, I’d love to know too!

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@OptimusPig, you are a knowledge source here. I am surprised you didn’t find this. Haha. Well hopefully some will reply to help us both.

Anonymous

I haven’t seen any Easter Eggs. I don’t really think there is any. Except maybe the upgrading dances?

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I haven’t noticed any that are on par with the previous angry bird games. Just small, cute things like the upgrade dance, and the free health top up whne you intercept a level.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ladydi102 Haha, well I don’t tend to pay much attention to stuff that doesn’t directly affect gameplay.

Or maybe it’s because there aren’t really any EEs at all?

Would the little phrases that appear at the bottom of the screen while the app is starting up count at all as an EE? Probably not, but they make (sometimes very obscure) references to stuff from the G1 cartoon and comic book like “Practicing Metallikato” and “Target: 2006” and stuff like that.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I think I’m asking because of the previous games. Doesn’t need to be any for me to continue to play as it’s fun so far. Thank @optimuspig

mck
    @mckwxp

Actually what are Easter Eggs? This is the second AB game that I’ve ever played (the one before is Epic).

mck
    @mckwxp

Are Easter Eggs and Golden eggs related?

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Check that link I left you @mckwxp

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@mckwxp an “Easter Egg” in general relates to any sort of hidden feature that can generally only be accessed under very specific conditions and which may or may not affect actual gameplay (usually not) but is more like a treat to reward fans. This is akin ot how DVDs and Blu-Rays will often have hidden features that you can only get to by hit a specific combination of keys or Microsoft Office Excel 97 had a hidden Flight Simulator game.

It’s like how kids go on easter egg hunts, where the eggs are of course hidden.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My guess is that there aren’t any in ABT. After being out for three months, I’m sure that there would have been multiple posts here or elsewhere on the internet listing them if there were any.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@optimuspig you’ve very right about that on there not being EEs in this game. Most of them time I had to Google them anyhow.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.