Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 306 total)
  • Replies
  • Smiley
    @jls1znv9999

I just found Makin Bakin’s thread after searching how to get power ups. I see videos online with people having something like 4k each power up and wanted to know how. Can’t say how relieved i am. I don’t like cheats or hacks takes the fun out it.
    Ok i created an account on here. I play ABF via FB on my active personal everyday account. I have a few questions at the bottom if someone can help guide me in the right direction i would really love and appreciate it.

I sent a friend request to both Belinda Thompson and John Jailbird Thompson per thread direction. However i see several other directions and not sure which is right way to go being thread is over a year old. Are there other people i need to send requests to? I know i have to wait to be accepted before i can start building ABF private group friends.
    Should i create another FB account? I don’t want moderator of group to think i am just a no friend person playing ABF.
    Currently i am gold league. Every week i try to top the leader board overall on each level and league overall. I would love to get in on the gifting and having fun with others and helping when and where i can. Thanks

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@jls1znv9999 Hi, Smiley. You are correct with sending friend requests on FB to Belinda and John Jailbird Thompson. I need to start a new thread. As you’ve discovered, my original post goes back over a year. A lot of updates since then. But you’re current. Wait for a response from Belinda and John. Welcome! –MB :)

xmasmumma
    @xmasmumma

Have send friend requests! Hope I get added ;) thank you

burbman
    @burbman

@dseufert – sent my requests to the Thompsons, but my FB is under my real name, will they be able to identify me as being from the nest somehow? If it helps, my profile pic is me standing next to a large salmon hanging from a scale.

DILLIGAF
    @dilligaf

Hello Y’all,I’m retired and have been playing ABF since almost the beginning.I stumbled upon ABN about six months ago and have just recently joined.I have almost doubled my scores watching the walk through videos and reading the advice from the stellar players on ABF.I’m like the majority of your group who hate the cheaters and want to learn how to trade power ups as I’m not a rich person.I would DEFINITELY love to join if there is enough room for little ol’me.I have sent a friend request to John Jailbird and Belinda Thompson.I hope that I have done everything correct.

Sincerely a maniac for ABF,DILLIGAF.

00Spy
    @00spy

Hoping to join.
    Talons crossed.

Vaxinator
    @vaxinator

I would like to join, but do not have 300 Facebook friends. I’m currently at 190.

Can someone tell me why this is a requirement? I play everyday at least to get my free power-ups. I have not missed a day since I started playing about 25 weeks ago.

Any info would help.

TYVM!

Jerffson Silva
    @jerffson-brenno

i want friends for ABF on facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/jerffson.brenno

Natalia Assis
    @natalia-assis

I sent a friend request now just wait.. right?

SweetP
    @sweetp

@jerffson-brenno, please watch your tone. If you want to obtain friends, then you should ask nicely, instead of yelling.

Thank you,
    ABN Admin

SweetP
    @sweetp

@natalia-assis, yes you do have to wait until the player you sent the friend request to, accepts. Then when they accept, log into FB from the game you want to play and connect with that friend.

Good luck and happy flinging!

nrcma98
    @nrcma98

I found Jailbird, but am not sure which Belinda to look for. Thanks

burbman
    @burbman

@nrcma98 – under Jailbird’s profile, Belinda is listed as his wife. click her thumbnail picture and ask to be friends from there.

henry
    @hendricus

Hello, I’m playing with the name @Henry and not with @hendricus ( was a mistake, don’t know how to change it and created now @henry again ), I’m living in Holland ( 4 metres below sea level ),
    66 years old, playing since june and have now 2 gold shields.
    Can’t make more progress because a lack of gold coins ( can’t buy them ), so I can’t buy PU’s at the moment.
    Please help me in a group so I can send and receive gifts.
    So again pls help me further in this super game !
    thx and sorry for my poor english.
    Henry

TruckGuy
    @truckguy

Hello, I sent John and Belinda Friend requests at least two weeks ago and have not heard back. Are they still doing this?
    Thanks
    TruckGuy

TruckGuy
    @truckguy

To anyone reading this; this smells like a scam. I would avoid.

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@truckguy It’s no scam. Fully legit. Rovio is aware. The closed group is made up of several hundred regular players. Once you’re admitted to the group, you’ll have the opportunity to announce yourself and invite everyone in the group to send you friend requests. Then, exchange gifts with as many as you can daily. The more friends you have, the more bird coins you’ll receive as daily gifts. Many of us have played for months, some for over a year, without having to purchase bird coins.

TruckGuy
    @truckguy

“@truckguy It’s no scam. Fully legit. Rovio is aware. The closed group is made up of several hundred regular players. Once you’re admitted to the group, you’ll have the opportunity to announce yourself and invite everyone in the group to send you friend requests. Then, exchange gifts with as many as you can daily. The more friends you have, the more bird coins you’ll receive as daily gifts. Many of us have played for months, some for over a year, without having to purchase bird coins.”

Maybe, but nothing happens when you send friend requests to John “Jailbird” Thompson and Belinda Thompson. Its been over a month since I sent them requests and NOTHING.

Hey TruckGuy ;) Be patient. I sent them both a friend request about a month ago too. Just got accepted by Belinda, now just waiting for the other half hah.

Mp127
    @mp127

@truckguy Like @bacon said, it takes some time. I still wait for accept from Jailbird.

Edit:Just 5 hours later he accepts me :-)

TruckGuy
    @truckguy

Thanks @bacon and @mp127. I guess I was losing patience. I’m sick of paying for coins to maintain my ABF habit. ?

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

The secret, closed group is growing rapidly. It used to take Mr. Birds, aka JOHN THOMPSON and his wife, BELINDA THOMPSON, up to two weeks to accept new members into the group. Now it may take a month or longer. Be patient :)

Just to add on, it’s well worth the wait. Lots of tips, level challenges, and of course, LOTS of coins and power ups. Cheers for the add.

TruckGuy
    @truckguy

Nice to hear @bacon. Still nothing for me. On the bright side, there is a bird coin sale this weekend.

TruckGuy
    @truckguy

Thanks Belinda for accepting my friend request. I am an ABF fanatic and nothing more. I will send gifts and accept them to all my ABF friends if you choose to include me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.