Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 306 total)
  • Replies
  • Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@reggie7 A lot of changes recently due to FB changes. “Mr. Birds” had to change his name again on FB. Try sending a friend request to Gerald Birdman on FB and wait a week or two for a response from him :)

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Pls add me! I’m Adrian Ong on FB…. my facebook is already clogged up with AB Epic friends, so just add!!

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@flying-falcon On our group on FB, we play only Angry Birds Friends, no Epic whatsoever. I can’t add you as a FB friend until you’re a member of our FB group of ABF. No Epic. Sorry.

Bwill99
    @bwill99

Can you add me? I just sent a friend request. Brandon Will.

Chre59
    @chre59

Hi I sent you a message on FB & I sent a friend request to Gerald Birdman, I regularly post my scores here on ABN, can I join your group? Regina Martin (Chre)

PMRudy
    @pmrudy

Hi. I send friend request to Gerald Birdman and now I waiting for response. What I must do more to join to your group? My name on FB is PAUL MROZ. I somebody looking for a friends, send to me friends request.

Donna Kaplan
    @donna-kaplan-7

I sent a friends request to Gerald Birdman yesterday (3-24-15) … how long does it take to know if I’m accepted into the group or not? I hope so … I LOVE AB Friends Tournament and it makes me mad when I use up powerups and can’t improve on my score!!!!

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@bwill99 @chre59 @pmrudy @donna-kaplan-7
    Sorry for my delayed response. If you haven’t already done so, send a friend request on FaceBook to GERALD BIRDMAN and wait a week or two. Gerald, “Mr. Birds,” is the admin of our FB group. The “trick” to earning hundreds or thousands of bird coins and power ups is to have as many “friends” as possible on FB, then exchange gifts with your new “friends” as often as possible.

ABFran
    @dm-franco

Can you add me? My FB is “Franco De Min Silva”
    I it do not find you.

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

Hi @dm-franco I can’t add you to my list of FB friends until you have become friends with GERALD BIRDMAN and have accepted into our closed group on FB.

ABFran
    @dm-franco

@dseufert
    explain to me how I can join the group on fb step by step and if you can write in Spanish? Is that in English I handled it really means and I have to put the translator.

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@dm-franco No hablo español muy bien pero yo trato :) En español preguntase @tienshenlong o @dmitri. Ellos hablan español mas mejor que yo :) Mucho gusto! –MB

mck
    @mckwxp

Hi
    I can’t find Gerald Birdman on Facebook. Can you help?
    My facebook account is http://www.facebook.com/wong.ck.58118
    Thanks.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@dseufert Just sent a friend request to G. Birdman. I created a fake account 4 months ago to play Angry Birds Epic, but I play now AB Friends and would like to earn loads of bird coins… My FB name is Rhdjys Mnsdguy and my AB Friends name is Zack-Voyager.

Arlington Bomb Bird
    @eladd22207

FB friend request to Gerald Birdman sent! Looking forward to gift exchanges with my fellow ABF bird flingers. Many thanks to @dseufert for the good information.

SKinley
    @skinley

I sent a friend request to Gerald Birdman over a week ago and have not received a response. My Facebook name is Scott A Kinley. Is there anything else I need to do? I originally sent my request with my real Facebook account. I cancelled that request and sent a second request was with my game playing account.

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@skinley Mr. Birds (aka Gerald Birdman on FB) is overwhelmed with new friend requests every day to join our closed FB group of ABF friends. He usually adds new friends after a background check on Wednesdays. If you didn’t hear from him today (Wednesday) then wait till next Wednesday. –MB :)

Ani-Li Songbird
    @anni-leesongbi

Hi Makin Bakin,

Please send my name to Mr. Bird with your next batch, I’d love to be included in the FB closed group.

Any Nest folk who find their way over is welcome to friend me there.;☺

myhthk
    @myhthk

just made the request from Asia, can’t wait to be accepted. It is never to late to find out such a great idea …. thanks

myhthk
    @myhthk

thanks for accepting me …. what is next for me to do? i only hv a FB acct …. do i hv to add all other friends in the group to play along with? then we can exchange gifts legitimately? pls walk me thru the process, many thanks.

Makin Bakin
    @dseufert

@myhthk Did Gerald Birdman accept your friend request on FB yet? If so, what is your name on FB so I can add you as a friend? Tell me what first language you speak and I’ll try to explain using Google translator app. –MB :)

myhthk
    @myhthk

Thanks Makin for follow up. I’m in the group already for a few days now, having overwhelming support (abt 100 friends now). I decided to set up a new FB acct to play so start all over again from glass level (Mike Birdie Yipps).

I’m a Chinese from Hong Kong but can speak/write English well.

Doctorjonn
    @doctorjonn

I would like to join, love to in fact, but sadly, I only have 1, yes read it, ON,E FRIEND.
    :(
    I play every day, nearly all day, [retired] I have got myself up into the gold league and end up usually towards the top 15, If you believe the results column on the right! But only 1 friend, is anyone feeling my pain yet??
    Still, maybe in another life, I may have more, and I could join then.

but how would I gain enough points to pass on to other players?
    Do I have to buy hundreds in the first place, then give them away, in order to have someone possibly give them back to me?

‘Splain that to me please.

Doctorjonn
    just a sad lonely friendless lonely noob!

OK, I’ll stop the shameless sympathy seeking now

copyu
    @copyu

Hi all,
    I’m honest enough, but not sure if I’m ‘reliable’ enough to join the “closed group” of AB Friends as I work 2 jobs.
    I’d still like to propose “a toast of thanks” to Makin Bakin for such sterling dedication to all of the queries! You’re a star and deserve a knighthood, in my opinion, “Sir Makin Bakin”!
    PS: If you’re a female, my sincere apologies, “Lady Makin Bakin”, but the thank you stands as it is.
    copyu

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.