Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 6 replies - 301 through 306 (of 306 total)
  • Replies
  • Karmakameln
    @karmakameln

Okay, I’m confused.

“–you’ll need at least 300 ABF friends or more on Facebook;”

Very first post says I need 300 ABF friends on FB. If I HAD 300 ABF friends, i wouldn’t need to join this group, right?

Also, If I create a new FB acct for playing this game, aren’t I STILL in the same boat, w/o ABF friends???

And I guess I still don’t understand the convoluted instructions. Dumb them down for me? :-)

Weimaraniac
    @donnamariafan

It’s all great and everything but why does it have to be so complicated?? Why can’t rovio see who’s playing the game forever and buying w/real $$ all the power ups!!?? I don’t have many friends who play they don’t even know how to send gifts!! I’ve sent them gifts I don’t even know if they realized it? Lol doesn’t say much for my friends! I just wish I didn’t see in here that there are actual ways people can and do cheat!! That explained a lot and why this certain player got so much on each level!!?? Anyway I just gotta stop buying so much it’s ridiculous if I’m playing against cheaters 😓💔

Tyty59000
    @tyty59000

I would not call them cheaters, but yes they do have advantages. There is nothing saying this isn’t allowed, but there are people who can actually cheat by have infinite tool and using multiple wingman in the same game and that I do say is cheating.

Copperhead
    @copperhead

Can’t find the two people on Facebook that you mentioned to request invitation to private AB Frinds group . Can you help . Thanks , Copperhead

Copperhead
    @copperhead

The two links To the guy and his wife to inquire about joining the Closed Face book group For powering up , etc..no longer operational,,.

is this still an option , anyone have info that can help me . Thanks, Robin

Copperhead
    @copperhead

Are abbigail and jailbird still around ? Their links are not operational .

how do I get started with gaining these mega power ups ?
    thanks , Robin

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Earn Thousands of Bird Coins & Power-ups FREE!

Viewing 6 replies - 301 through 306 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.