Earn Coins from Eggbots in Intercepted Events

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Earn Coins from Eggbots in Intercepted Events

• This mission is sometimes a goal in the daily quests, but I have never been able to earn any coins? Anyone have any suggestions on how to win/play this goal?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Intercept an event and shoot the egg bot.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

When Eggbot shows up under a good TF, like Grimlocks or Lockdowns, wait until it’s within a couple minutes of finishing and it will only cost one gem.

ph
    @ph

Do not call for buddy because that causes the egg bot to run away.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Also, choose Goldbrick for support. Whenever you see an energon structure available, don’t hesitate to shoot it. A momentary distraction will earn you a lot of coin in return.

Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

All those are good responses. In addition, I’ve used Rachet (level 10), Rodimus (level 10), and Richocet (level10) and usually earn enough coins from them that I usually only need to intercept 2 eggbots to earn the reward.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I would use a tf with acid rounds and goldbrick

Phillips
    @phillips

If you get Heatwave or Sentinal Prime use them I find them the best and regardless of how many coins you need you will only need to run 1 intercept run with them.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Transforming, calling a buddy, or just shooting an Eggbot too much will cause it to flee and reappear momentarily

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

The time for the intercept to cost only one gem is 4 minutes and 6 seconds.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I use very often the Golbrike en/con More usage i am doing with the variant versions of the tfs that themselves the tfs are double the coins that was won (before even watch ads) There are cases that i hit over 55.000 coins so nice but… i don’t have nowhere to spend 144 Million coins…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

There is also another way to increase your money even and without Eggbots to intercept.

This a normal run with Goldbrick and Drift (full accesories sword, hook, headphones) at the Pigcity. Remember something important if you want to increase the amount of money that you trying to obtain you have to have 3 bars (3 energon cubes) selected to use the goldbrick en/con.

Each bar of the en/con give x1 x2 and x3 the original amant of coins of the target.

Here are some photos taken from run.

In this photo i power on my en/con with 3 bard charged.

Here i am in my end of my node

Without having run the ads just only with bonus squad.

And here after watching ads

Pretty sweet? Now imagine if i had used a Variant Transformer like Goldbite Grimlock or Ultimate Megatron with Goldbrick en/con what results could be have…

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@dracula,
    what I do is, once the event starts, just concentrate on shooting that Eggbot in the right side of the screen. No matter what character I am using.

Best to shoot at least one energon structure so that you stock up on energy for your energon weapon, because that’s the only weapon that can also be fired while you’re concentrating with your main weapon to bring down that eggbot.

You know you’ve won when that eggbot starts to float up into the heavens.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Earn Coins from Eggbots in Intercepted Events

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.