Duunnn Dunnn Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Duunnn Dunnn Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 81 total)
  • Replies
  • ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

They NEVER learn!!!
    They tried to fix the scores in the middle of the competition AGAIN and messed up AGAIN. I didn’t received the prize of tokens at the end of the day.
    It seems that they will need to come up with some apologize tokens AGAIN…

sheepybach
    @paul13

Same here the prize for the event are not adding to the total tokens, it goes through the normal way but not added.

This has happened several times before when the 1st place shows 100 they don’t add to your total. Way to go Again

Joel
    @joel687

I am so glad I got the big spark container before they updated to .4. I also didn’t get the tokens I earned at the end of day 1.

Anyone try a run in day 2 to see if it adds tokens?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hm, I was wondering about that.  Was wondering if I’d just remembered wrong.

Fortunately I didn’t break top 10.

I was suppose to get 200 tokens for being at 8th place on my leaderboard in the previous challenge, but after I received that award, I open up the event panel to play the first run of today’s challenge, and I’m missing 100 tokens. And I can’t even tell if the 100 tokens that I did get are from completing the first run or not because I didn’t actually notice the missing tokens until after I completed. I decided to wait on completing the three remaining runs so that I could post my comment/complaint on this forum topic right away. I don’t see why Rovio/Exient can’t seem to not screw up with this game, and I can’t see why they are so obsessed lately with throwing new events at us before we’ve even had a chance to recover from previous events.

Joel
    @joel687

Maybe this will lead to another round of apology tokens…

Also, I have noticed that it seems that Unicron Pig and the Boss Pig have yet to show up. That may be because this event so far is mostly Sharktihog-themed, and so maybe the only kind of pig boss we will encounter is a new Sharktihog-type Boss Pig character. I would not be surprised if that turns out to be the case. However, Unicron Pig may still show up. I don’t remember for sure, but I think that some of the Sharktihogs did appear when encountering Unicron Pig during the Cobalt Valley runs of previous events.

Joel
    @joel687

I did have one Unicron run this morning

Joel
    @joel687

I just tried a run, and the tokens did show up from my run. I guess I will play to earn the rest of the sparks now

Izberg
    @izberg

The game has once again returned to an unstable and unplayable state… It is randomly crashing for no reason. I put my table down on the desk while I looked up something on my computer and the game crashed even when not playing it! I’ve also noticed the crashes, hang ups and unstable performance always seem to be accompanied by ads and trickware… Ads are randomly running in the game now also and I believe Rovio gets greedy with the ads and doesn’t care about the stability of the game.

ED209
    @ed209

This event is stupid, got three days of the same thing you I’m getting really short runs or really low score

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Yesterday I met Unicron…
    Unicron.PNG

I was first on the leaderboard – and got 0 tokens

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Thankfully I got what I was promised. Finished 2nd and got my 500 tokens. So I didn’t encounter this particular problem others are facing.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

I too find myself inexplicably bereft of leaderboard winnings for the day. As all the kids say nowadays, JARSU.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@evan-greenberger It seems even the older people also say that nowadays.

Rachel Jones
    @rachel-jones

I also lost tokens. 2000 of them!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

as always i wouldn’t expect less than a JARSU from Rovio… I spend 3 hours at the home of my bother’s with my nephew’s iPad playing the game and man the games seems so hilarious… alaso WTF bigger silo? I remember around January of 2015 we had bigger silo and suddenly we are also forced to sized it down… anyway… I also saw what many people is saying and what my nephew said the ads are here for the people who purchase something from the sale store.

Man my game at my own devices hasn’t been update after obtaining Blaster… i guess i have the 1.26x version…? :lol:

Anyway good luck to everyone i am out :)

ED209
    @ed209

People that are loosing tokens that sucks @rachel-jones, how did you loose 2k tokens? I finished in the last ten and didn’t pay attenion if if I actually got them or not but got the motion of getting the tokens when I loaded the event this morning

sheepybach
    @paul13

There was a 100 tokens in my daily quest and I got them all but sadly they never added to my total like they normally do. Magic stuff Rovio

otter
    @otter

For me second time now where I placed and did NOT get my tokens…. WTF???? The BS ads are just making this app unbearable!!!!!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

People report them make request ticket at their support! Complain as much as possible you can! Even if they will not give them a shit at those reports but sometimes it might be move some people…

As always our beloved JARSU forever!

I see that I’m not the only one who is still suffering from Rovio’s screw up. For the second day in a row, I still did not get the tokens that I was suppose to get for completing the daily challenge. They really need to make sure that they gotten all of the bugs out of their updates before they go releasing those updates.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m done with this event. Even without the reward at the end I could get the sparks. If there are any apologize tokens, I will keep to the next event.

ED209
    @ed209

Can confirm I am also not getting my event tokens for position, so much wrong with this event!

Asen_77
    @asen

First day of the event I finished second, on the second day I finished 6-th and both days didn’t receive any tokens from my position in the leaderboard.

@lewie4
    What is going on?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Duunnn Dunnn Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.