Duunnn Dunnn Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Duunnn Dunnn Event

• The Duunnn Dunnn event has started. Rodimus and his accessories are available in the token exchange.

This is a 3 day event with the Hot Rods as the bonus squad again. (X4 bonus) You get 2 bots

IMG_0614.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 81 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

It appears this might be 3 whole days in Cobalt Valley shooting sharktihogs. I am so glad I am only playing for sparks

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 1 is Sharktihogs. Beach nodes!!! Not the same boring run after run in Cobalt Valley.

Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Joel
    @joel687

Out of my first 4 runs, one beach and three Cobalt. Cobalt had many more sharktihogs than the beach did

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Like where is it?????

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Waiting for arrival😤

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

There’s no event up on my iPad what gives?

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Anybody else not have new challenge 😡

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@cheeto

@pppuffs

If the new event doesn’t show up, it’s probably because you haven’t installed the latest hard update.

I didn’t have the new event either, until I installed the update.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m 4/4 on Cobalt runs so far.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Reading that title I at first thought you were cleverly locking the fact that there are events non stop nowadays. Then I saw the picture and well….

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

My first event since Overpower was introduced that I am only playing for sparks as I already have everything else the token exchange is offering.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I would suggest that people refrain from spending any gems in this particular event, just check the award for 1st place …….

Joel
    @joel687

@droversdog – Good catch, I didn’t notice that. First place only pays out 100 tokens. That makes it mathematically impossible to overpower Rodimus without spending gems. I guess I shouldn’t be shocked

Asen_77
    @asen

I just see the same

IMG_0464.jpg

Probably something went wrong …

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Not that I was going to overpower Rodimus anyway since it would require three prefect days for that and sparks, but what the…? I did not notice those awards. If the next event is the “main event,” I hope it’s long since I’ll be on business travel and won’t be able to play much for a couple days.

CD
    @bartiedog

There put ads in this event to.   This of us who purchased something from Rovio weren’t supposed to be bothered by ads again, EVER!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I see players on my board who have probably used gems to recharge.

Too bad for them, lol.

All I want from this is the sparks, so I’ll do fine even with only three days.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

8 beach and 4 Cobalt Valley. One beach was Unicron, but I had to dodge a couple monoliths, so I just missed defeating him. The 7 regular beach runs averaged 427 before bonus and the Cobalt Valley runs averaged 363. Gotta watch for the Sharktihogs way in the back of the beach nodes.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@bartiedog
    Have you sent a ticket to Rovio complaining about those ads?

@millforce2k

I noticed that too, Sharktihogs in the distance. E-grimlock is very useful against those, but I’m using Dead End and UM, because if unicron appears, I use UM to slowdown a bit, and maybe kill him with Dead End.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

STILL no sign of Unicron or Boss Pig. BAH!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Odd, my leaderboard scales normally up to 1,000 points.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig That’s because they released a soft update to fix that. Before it was 100 at #1.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Soft update seems to have fixed the awards which are now vack to the usual1000 for1st etc. Hope it also fixed the ad priblem some have been hgaving.

smoot
    @smoot

There’s something not right with the day one prizes — at least for me. I was lucky enough to end the day in first place on my leader board, and when I clicked the prize box I got the splash screen saying I’d won 1,000 tokens for being in first place. I even got the little graphic of them flowing into my account, but none of them have actually shown up in my account which is pretty annoying.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Duunnn Dunnn Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.