Drifting! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Drifting! – New Event!

Viewing 16 replies - 76 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Kup would be cool

With Wheeljack, I went with the launchers because I love the explosive force

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I have both shoulder accessories for Wheeljack but the panels for faster reloading is the sweet thing for me… So yeah i prefer speed over explosive force any time!

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Are there any must have Drift accessories and what do they do? I’m still on the fence. I’m trying to save as many gems as I can next time Scorponok or Sidewipe will be available but that should be a while. I want them for purely nostalgic reasons.

@joel687
     I like how much damage Wheeljack can do with the grenade and launcher.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

I have a question for anyone that has a level 15 Wheeljack. Have you tried him in the spark runs at level 70 or higher? Is he good against flying pigs? I am building my squad to be great against flying pigs. So, far I found out that Ricochet and Dead End are good against them.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras Wheeljack with the grenade and launcher takes down an WMT in 3 shots he is a gem! but he can’t hit unicron pig. In all other situations is rock solid power bot. Pickup him rather drift.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just collect enough for 16 level Wheeljack and one accessory for him that I missed. Last day will be for Sparks and coins :)

Geli
    @geli

Unlocked Drift, now after spark.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Personal best of a Unicron run. Pig City with tons of wood blocks. Luckily, I wasn’t distracted by any WMTs or falling monoliths. 4003 before bonus.

Pig City Unicron Run

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam I already have Wheeljack so I didn’t need to unlock him. I also have the grenade(which has been leveled up) and the launchers. I went ahead and unlocked Drift to finish the hot rods group. I don’t want to waste any gems on his accessories so I’ll pass on the sword but will get the hook unless I unlock it in one of the crates before the exchange is over tomorrow. I wonder what the next event will be after this. I’d be surprised if it was nemesis prime already. I think it’s too early for them to comeback to Scorponok.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I wonder what the next event will be after this.

My guess is 3 Year Anniversary event with all of the event characters like last year maybe with Energon Shockwave.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

TE I will spend all tokens on sparks and gold coins.

I need confirmation. I just received a private offer of 3.99 USD for rodimus, 50k gold, and 200 gems. Yes, its a good deal, rodimus isn’t that good supposedly, 200 gems is  decent, but what I’m looking at is the price. 3.99 for a new bot (for me). And of course the real question I’m asking is if this purchase will remove ads that begin in start of a node/event sometimes. They annoy me and I don’t watch videos for double gold/pogs anyway. Yes? Good idea?

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

Just removing the ads are worth it. I think the regular price for 150 gems is about $5. I was offered a deal almost the same as this 2 months ago too. And Rodimus is not good in events or spark runs.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras i didn’t know that you have WheelJack. Well Drift is lame it takes time to reach the target but i have to admit it’s a powerful blast. It’s better not to spend gems for his accessories and wait for another future event that they might be in the tokens exchange.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

3 year celebration with the bonus squad as Energized with all characters including Energon Shock wave.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Finally got Wheeljack on the map. Level 16 says “armor upgraded” and “all heatsinks insulated.” Did a bunch of runs with different accessories. It’s hard to tell if Panels gives a faster reload (sort of seems like it), but Rocket Launcher, with 10% explosive force, doesn’t destroy a WMT any faster with than without. Both took 5 shots. May have to record some videos this weekend and look at them frame by frame. For now, I’m keeping Panels on.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think explosive force is really meant to increase the splash damage to adjacent targets, but not necessarily the actual target you’re aiming for.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Drifting! – New Event!

Viewing 16 replies - 76 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.