Drift

• This is the unofficial topic for Drift,so please type bellow what you know about him.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

Who the heck is Drift????????

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

Drift is coming soon.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

When…..anyone have photos?

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

I just thinking that acid storm has the Lightning (like grimlock) ability

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Drift will be portrayed by Bomb as shown in the comics, but not much is known about his ability (other than to explode) or when he will appear in-game (still no word on who Matilda will portray yet)-

@birdboy
    , how do you know he is coming soon? Did an ad pop up saying it?

Drift in Vehicle Mode Vehicle Mode

Drift in Angry birds Transformers Drift
    (Note: these are the comic versions of Drift from October-November 2014, which is going to most likely change Drift a bunch in the future (just like Arcee’s comic appearance and her in-game character)

We shouldn’t speculate anything right now- it may change in the future

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Now I am just thinking that maybe drift have throwing explode bombs or knives power(definitely not true just guess)

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@harharhar be most likely will throw knives (or something more kid appropriate- like boomerangs) because Bluestreak/Prowl lob electrical explosive charge bombs that split (into 3 for Bluestreak/many for Prowl), so that’s already taken- but then again, he could “plagiarize” their bomb attack like how Ultra Magnus mimics Lockdown, or how Jazz copies Bumblebee in terms of ability

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I’ve never heard or seen this drift boyo but if he is coming to the game soon then I hope it will be with new levels which are needed asap imho but time will tell.

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

To find how I know about Drift is at .

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@20qmindreader One year (April 2015). The game itself isn’t even two years old yet.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@sntrooper @20qmindreader

One year (April 2015). The game itself isn’t even two years old yet.

ABT was released mid October 2014, but you’re both right — not quite 2, but feels like an eternity.

I guess Rovio feels like they have many made major changes/updates to this game over the 1+ year. Maybe they were astounded (or horrified) at how quickly users became addicted to the game initially? Anyway, the game was massively unstable and had many coding errors, all of which the users found and began to scream about, but that’s what you get with no UAT. Considering how it began ABT — you’ve come a long way baby! But not far enough…

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.