Doubt about revolution (dúvida sobre evolução)

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Doubt about revolution (dúvida sobre evolução)

• I wanted to know how the last evolution of the birds works, because I already saw players lvl 50 with the last evolution, but my girlfriend is 50 with a bird 4 stars and did not appear to evolve, someone can explain me

queria saber, como funciona a ultima evolucao dos passaros, pois ja vi jogadores lvl 50 com a ultima evolucao, mas minha namorada esta 50 com um pássaro 4 estrelas porém não foi para a última evolução, alguém pode me explicar ?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

The evolution of birds is independent of the player level.  Birds level up individually as their powers are combined with those of other birds, then evolved at each 20 level increment with evolution materials.  These things have nothing to do with player level.

Korinia
    @korinia

Ok man

But I think you did not understand my question.
    come on.
    A bird develops in the levels, 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 right?
    Then continuing the example.
    I have a lvl 50 bird, but he is not yet in the last evolution, which is when he changes his clothes and his stars are golden, but I have seen players that had birds in the levels, 51, 57, 53, that had already evolved again , That’s my doubt, understand?

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

What I believe you are saying should not be possible. Go to the page where you can evolve a bird and try dragging a bird there that is not level 20, 40, 60, 80, or 100 up to the rectangle where you would evolve them. It cannot even be done. If what you are saying is true, it must be a glitch of some kind as it is not possible to do using normal game mechanics.

Zimmette
    @zimmette

I would love to know how this all works as well. As you can see in the attached image, this bird is level 55 and evolved. Evolved bird.

Korinia
    @korinia

Saw it, it turns out to be revolting hahaha

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Doubt about revolution (dúvida sobre evolução)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.