Dome node (?) query

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Dome node (?) query

• Unsure of correct name, however, Dome nodes appear regularly … spend 10 gems and get accelerated coins when playing.

In the last 4 domes that have appeared in my game I have been given the TF that is being upgraded and in 3 of those 4 the TF has had in excess of 24 hours to go which is the maximum time frame to complete the node. All those 3 have been autobirds where there is the chance that I can achieve my last outstanding Achievement of earning 50,000 coins in a single event.
    Currently am updating Optimus Prime from 11 to 12 with 1d 8h to go and my dome autobird is ….. guess what … Optimus Prime.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Cerpin
    @cerpin

Yep I’ve had that several times, not sure if its just a coincidence or if Rovio are trying to get us to use up gems ( ie spend real cash ) in order to speed up the up-grade process and therefore play the Gold Dome level.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Well gold domes appears after every 2 days and since the new update whatever you are facing I am facing the same thing every time the gold dome appears the transformer I am upgrading is the same as it is on the gold come so when the upgrade takes more time than the actual 24 hours of gold dome time I have to use gems to finish the upgrade so that the transformer can be playable on the gold dome everything!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve given up on gold domes. Now that the rate of gem collection has dropped so drastically, I won’t waste them on the domes. Especially since the main point of playing the domes is to collect coins at a higher rate, and I’m already earning significantly more coins simply by farming and doing missions. I’ve just hit 5 million coins for the first time ever, and I hardly ever run nodes anymore.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Same here it’s been a week I haven’t played a single mission instead just playing the gold dome levels and mission portals and collecting coins after every 4 hours!!

dmsral
    @dmsral

I’ve had that happen a few times. I just do a little cost/ benefit analysis as to whether the potential coins is worth the extra gems and it usually depends on how close I can cut the time to minimize the gem cost. Just played a dome without the upgrade issue and got 21,000 coins. Best coin count was 58,000 thanks to an extra multiplier character.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“I just do a little cost/ benefit analysis as to whether the potential coins is worth the extra gems and it usually depends on how close I can cut the time to minimize the gem cost.”

Coins are so easy to come by nowadays just by doing missions, that coins from running nodes are pretty irrelevant, especially if I have to spend gems to do it (gold dome or eggbot intercept).

The only reason I can think of to try for doing either an eggbot intercept or a gold dome are to hit the achievements tied to those, but the issue is that the gem rewards for completing those ‘cheeves aren’t nearly enough to offset the gem cost.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think you guys are on to something. My current and previous upgrades were Optimus Prime and Bumblebee respectively. Guess what my last two gold domes have been? Uncanny.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

~~~~ News Flash ~~~~

Upgrade in process is Soundwave from 11 to 12…

… just had a dome node appear and … guess ……

…. yep

Soundwave

5 out of 5

Suppose I should be used to it by now …. quality of product is proportional to money spent…… except for the ‘videos’ ( ads ) of course

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Out of my last five only one was the one being updated (Heatwave) and that ended long before the dome disappeared (got 71k from it), one was away on a mission, and the other three were all available. You have either been excessively unlucky or there is a bug with your version of the game.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

6 out of 6 now.

Bumblebee upgrade from 11 to 12 has 4 hours to go and it is now the gold dome TF.

If the spies from Rovio are about, could you please look into it. I am playing on a 10.1 Samsung Galaxy 2014 tablet using Android 4.4.2 with TF version 1.5.18

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Same again, Sentinel Prime upgrading to level 12, Gold Dome appeared, at least this time the Dome level appeared and there was only 4 hours left on the up-grade.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

On the bright side, when the upgrade finished I was able to achieve my 74th Achievement with Bumblebee giving me 56,000 after watching the ad (video).
    Also a couple of hours ago there was a small download of assets so maybe there was a fix. (fingers crossed)

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

7 out of 7 Heatwave has 1d 9h to go upgrading and is now the dome TF , at least I won’t need to waste any gems

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Problem appears to be fixed in the botched Bluestreak upgrade as Arcee has just appeared in dome whilst Soundblaster is upgrading

DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Of note, there are several EnergonIcons that now affect the coins you receive, for even higher coins from the Dome Events:

#9 – GoldBrick ♣ – Multiplies collected coins
    #13 – GoldSlam ♣♣♣♣♣ – Forges coins from Energon

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Dome node (?) query

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.