DOJO MASTERY ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum DOJO MASTERY ?

• I cant remember where i read it, but i swear someone had posted a method to ensure the mastery for snoutling purchase at the dojo was for specific birds and classes. Anybody know if this is true or is it completely randomized?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@ckd1 Its completely random what offers show up unless you have only one class under rank 70 then only offers for that class will show up

Ckd
    @ckd1

Thank you

burbman
    @burbman

The only way I can see to affect the chance of getting snoutling offers in the dojo vs. LC offers is to avoid leveling any class to max mastery until you are ready to max out that entire bird family.

For example, if all of your birds are below max mastery, you have about a 12% chance that once the first two slots are populated with LC offers, the third is as well. If you max out one full bird family, that chance drops to about 11%. Two bird families – 10%, three bird families – 7.5%, four bird families – 0%.

Odds of getting an LC offer actually increase if less than the full family is leveled up, worst case being if you have only one class for each family left to max out, in which case the chance of getting an LC offer are a whopping 45.5%

This is pure math, assuming that there is an equal chance of getting any of the available options at a given time, and does not factor in any special weighting that Rovio may have coded into the system.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum DOJO MASTERY ?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.