Does anyone know if new stone age hats will be for sale after the event?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Does anyone know if new stone age hats will be for sale after the event?

• Does anyone know for sure if the new stone age hats will be for sale after the event?

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Last time wasted my time in the Tower and ended up if 4 hats of a forever incomplete set, so sad!

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

They will be. 

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Yeah! Thanks!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Are you sure? Someone last time said the Football Hats would be “secretly” available after the event had ended in King Pig Panic chests, but I haven’t seen a single one up for grabs.

@nas76

I did once see an American football hat in a chest after king pig panic, for blue, but I had chosen one of the other options. This was roughly one week ago.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

The NFL hats appearing in chests I believe is a glitch, should not be available as far as I know. Probably fixed this update. I don’t think I heard of anyone getting them just seeing them. I am sure as rovio has said they would be available afterwards.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

If anyone knows for sure from Rovio that stone age hats will be for sale after the event, please speak, because last time people said Rovio told NFL hats would not be for sale, but I had no idea!

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

With the NFL hats themselves it was clear in game that they were exclusive to the event. It said so in the hat event pop up itself and they made it clear on their official page.

Photokool
    @photokool

I don’t think they are making it obvious they will be available to purchase later because they would rather that you spend lots of gems in the tower!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I know for sure, that the stone age hats will be for sale. For another reason, I wrote an e-mail to Rovio and asked the same question, this was the answer:

I think a little bit of good news – the stone hats will actually be available to buy with pearls after the event ends. Their boost will not be active anymore, though, so they will be just x3 hats.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Phew! Thought there for a second that we would have to wait until the game’s abandon to unlock those limited-time hats, just like Seasons’ BirdWear crisis. But how do we know if this is actually going through, or is Rovio just sending us a half-true answer to calm us down? Its happened before, and quite frankly we’re all used to it.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@ryan-kochie If Rovio actually is going through with their promise, do you think we can expect to see the NFL hats returning in the near(er) future? Could you ask them please, for whenever I try they simply don’t see/ignore my questions regarding time-limited stuff or exclusive offers. Most likely because when I ask I practically interrogate their customer service, accidently of course.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

No I don’t think the NFL hats will be coming back any time soon, they had made it clear it was only for the event, and I think bringing it back now would get a lot of people upset who do have the set and poured a lot of gems into it. NFL hats were a bit more special, sponsored, these ones are more like the viking hats.

I like it, instead of just releasing a hat set, we have a chance to get it easily through the tower (or at least half the set), with an added bonus. Then when it becomes part of the regular hat sets it loses it’s bonus and you can buy the rest of the hats.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Well, I am quite convinced now, thanks!, they will be for sale, so I won’t waste my gems in the tower!

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Just wasted a whole lot of gems – attempting to get past floor 10!!!

Just my luck and more fool me for trying. Thankfully I don’t often try my luck like that… I won’t be wasting gems on getting these hats either.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Nice to see everyone has calmed down now that we know Rovio has promised that these hats will remain accessible. I don’t want to break the peace, but can we expect to see more hat sets like this in the future, or will the NFL miss-your-chance-and-forever-be-scorned trend return?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Does anyone know if new stone age hats will be for sale after the event?

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.