Does anyone else use facebook only for AB2? I need a friend

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Does anyone else use facebook only for AB2? I need a friend

• Since we no longer get gems from the free chests, Im looking for a FB friend only to send and receive gifts in AB2 to earn gems during the daily challenge.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

There’s a whole thread espacially for this – you should look into it.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

@triph0p I would love to have a friend without going through that entire thread. I can offer 2-3 gifts/day on average. Go to my Angry Birds2 Facebook account at http://www.facebook.com/michele.mitchell.35574 I will connect you with my real account for exchange from there if you’re interested. Anyone also feel free. First come, first serve. Lol.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I “friended” you as well – my Profile has the same Name as in this Forum.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Thanks, I sent you two a request and you’ll be getting gifts from me. Im Ken on FB

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Can you PM your personal fb? You probably cant add me because of my privacy settings but I can add you.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Oh sorry, I just saw your request and added you… I am not to fond of fb and don’t actually use it, so I miss all the News ;-).

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Thanks, I dont use fb at all aside from ab2 lol. Youre my only friends so ill send you all the gifts I come across :)

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Same here, though I have more friends, but only for AB2 ;-).

I still hate facebook…

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Hi Jo, Im not sure if its a glitch but ive gotten like 50 gifts from you in 2 days lol. I feel bad because Ive only found one so far. I mainly play the daily challenges and area. I save the trail for when my cards are maxed out

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Just sent you a friend request for gifts jo

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I intentionally fail in the daily challenge over and over again. If you leave the boss level before firing one bird, you don’t even lose life.
    So I play the first two levels like 10-20 times, giving me at least one, sometimes even two gift per run – so yeah, I send out a lot of gifts!
    (Though 50 seems a bit much, but sometimes I get the impression, that one gifts pops up like 2-3 times.)

To be honest I have nothing better to do than sending gifts right now. All the levels are played, my arena is a ghost town and I have more than enough feathers and black pearls.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Well thats really nice of you! Dont trouble yourself for me though. Ill send you any that I come cross, I usually only play at night

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Night, day, doesn’t matter for me – I asume we live in different time zones anyway ;-)

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Sorry to anyone I deleted on fb. I had a few friends and felt bad because I couldnt return gifts as often as received them. 1 or 2 friends is all I can handle

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Well, I don’t really care about that, so if you want, add me back again (SpieleMax) ;-)

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Sure Mzimoxs, I can handle two friends. I usually only send out 1 or 2 gifts since I mainly play the arena and daily challenge.

Jo-ha, I got your fb message but dont want to dl the fb message app lol. You’re welcome, I kept failing the daily challenge (not on purpose) so I had more gifts than usual to send lol

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

No worries, hate Facebook too ;-).

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Cmon… That gifts are there just for Rovio to earn money somehow.

You see how hard it is NOT to hit that stupid gift during the game.
    That means it helps them to increase cash!

PolarBearCabal
    @shea-harkness

I need a FB friend still. I play fairly regularly and usually get 1-5 gifts a day. So, not not a whole lot, but something.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Does anyone else use facebook only for AB2? I need a friend

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.