Do you hate the thought of the maximum player levels to become higher than 41?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Do you hate the thought of the maximum player levels to become higher than 41?

• I’ve been around the forums and saw that people would want updates that raises the bar over level 41.

But wouldn’t that actually suck?

We’ve all spent blood and sweat grinding and farming for Lucky Coins in order to roll for those powerful set items (that has an obscenely low roll-rate by the way), and since set items become more powerful ONLY IF YOU ROLL NEW ONES AT HIGHER LEVELS, wouldn’t that mean for every level we gain further than 41, we’ll need to roll for every set item again?

Thoughts on the subject?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Hmmm…well the game wouldn’t be able to catch up with player demands if there was no new Chronicle Caves or XP levels. And at level 41, you could just ignore Rainbow Riots completely or trash duplicates of set items for extra FE. Anyways there are only 4 higher XP levels with every new Chronicle Cave updates (2 per such update). Also, it doesn’t matter that much if your set items are slightly outdated (by 1-2 levels). Some set bonuses are more used than others, so only several items would need to be re-rolled. I hope Rovio adds more set items soon…

DukeNukem
    @mehchinegun

@FreckledPig147 You know, I really can’t find a decent application for FEs, the rerolling element seem to work only to me during the end of weekly arena rolls and dungeons, both of which wouldn’t be too much.

I have a massive pile of FEs stockpiled and I don’t know what to do with it, especially when the New Years event made it so crafting Stamina Drinks weren’t that necessary.

But still, the set items have an obscenely low roll rate, I can spend huge amounts and not get one, so it’s not even about getting duplicates.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I don’t know what to say…except for the fact that not only more levels and/or mastery are needed, but new content. Otherwise the game will get old really fast.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

I’d rather have more new content on the island instead of in the cave. Maybe make a new area with new birds like the green one or pink one.
    All they seem to do is make new caves and give us a higher level, which most high level players finish within a week or two.

filthycasual
    @filthycasual

The cave is tiresome and too focused on facebook promotion. I dislike having to borrow a bird or use the pigs. Having only 3 bird in a team is limiting enough–making it just two makes for a boring game.

Tman
    @tman

I hate the thought of it too. It seems they are content with giving us the arena and events to balance out the content at this point. One thing we should all remember is that we are approaching a year since the game was first released. I’ve got 30 something weeks on my stamp book. It’s safe to say that they are working on a new island or some sort of refresh.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I’d love to get a level increase to level 45.
    If you don’t, stay at lvl 41 and battle other people at lvl 41..

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I don’t really want new chronicle caves or level boosts. I don’t like my set items becoming outdated and also having to always use a friend’s bird (most of my friends have quit playing and moved on already). With that said, I do want more content though.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

The content renewal clock for Epic is ticking faster now…so soon the game will get obsolete if all that Rovio does is add levels and Chronicle Caves, and control PvP…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If they bump to 45, they’ll bump to 49.

Lv. 41 set items vs lv. 49 items? Ugh.

I’m barely bothering to play for the pig, and may just delete the game if they push much harder on the Pay2Win program.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I actually don’t really understand why some Lv.41 people try to get all the set items for lv. 41, not just the ones part of the sets that are more suited for their play style (Pickpocket? Yawn…(only advantage is critical hit for the Arena)). Maybe having a slightly outdated set (1-5 levels) would be alright considering that there are no lv.42 players, only cheaters that get gazillions of health, attack and points…

KillerKea
    @killerkea

When you’ve 3 starred everything in the game and gotten all your birds to rank 10 collecting all the headsets and sets is about the only thing left to do outside of the arena. I think most people stick with their favorite set, but I switch between different sets for different situations. For blues I generally use the BEEP attack, but will switch to the Save Me set if I don’t think he’ll be able to survive the first round during a losing coin toss. I’ll switch to the Artillery Strike set of I’m trying to take out the enemy banner without knocking out any birds. I agree that the pick pocket set is no longer useful once you’ve gotten all your birds to rank 10 and bought everything from the lab.

It’s been way too long since the last level increase. About 50% of all players in my friends list are already at 41 and only playing to max out their birds, nest and set items. It’s really time to raise the bar and add more caves. More content would definitely be great and would answer the great demand for more game play.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If I could pick and choose the Set Items, that would be great.

So instead, I have loads of Sweet/Golden and Time, but not enough Lightning and Beep/Artillery.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Do you hate the thought of the maximum player levels to become higher than 41?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.