DO NOT LOSE IF YOU HAD NOT COMPLETED EVERY ISLAND

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum DO NOT LOSE IF YOU HAD NOT COMPLETED EVERY ISLAND

• Rovio now starts to minus boots.
    ROVIO,WHY YOU NEED TO DO THIS?
    Maybe Rovio is trying to spoil the whole game
    This game is now completely ridiculous.What the fuc* Rovio want to DO?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

Counter:get a really good pig.Play with low level 15 players

Veggie
    @veggie

For the moment it seems like it was only a test run as I wasn’t penalized again since around 11am this morning. But better expect the worst. When I’m home I can post screenshot of the -3 boots.

Anonymous

First the get rid of the pity prize. Now the give you a penalty for losing?

*Sigh* they might as well just reset your game stats every loss…

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade That’s probably the most fair, just reset the game, and everybody starts over.

I support that. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! or power to the birds……

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

If Rovio is not changing the slot better and minus boots before Sep,I Can Quit the game.
    I used to love this game but now it was ridiculous.
    They match me with unbelievable oppents,like:MAD-CH,etc,and even MIGHTYRED?(Ok fuc* you Rovio.?

Veggie
    @veggie

Yep, I also nearly never get opponents with lower/same levels than my bird has.

Chunga
    @chunga84

Makes it more challenging, which is a good thing surly?

Anonymous

@chunga84 Not really. A challenge is one thing. Actually LOSING progress on the game is another. :P

TomT
    @tomt

You know, I think WE, including me, have been spoiled.

Let’s look at it this way.

IF this “lose-boot-if-you-lose-fight” feature were implemented in the beginning of the game, we would still be playing without complaining.

IF Rovio put in a whole bunch of crap items in the slot from the beginning of the game, we wouldn’t be complaining now.

@partshade knows how I have criticized this game, but if you think about it, it’s because we have been spoiled, or, we just got used to the easier ways to play this game.

Don’t get me wrong, I hate these new changes too, but if you think about it, if Rovio put in these changes from the beginning, we wouldn’t be here bi7ching about it.

Anonymous

@tomt has it right. We were very spoiled.

It’s honestly good that Rovio added new items to the slot. Crap or not, they give much more variety. The fights can now be much more versatile and balanced just because there’s now so many possibilities for your birds. Rather than before where all we could get from the slot was either lab boosts, boosts against win streaks, boosts with certain bird panels matched, sabotage blockers, panel rate increasers and random Angry Panel effects.

Now we have the added consecutive win boosters, boosts against a certain bird and boosts against Angry Mode (Not in the slot but still). Even if the new effects aren’t THAT great, they still lower the frequency of getting the older effects, which balances it out.

The boot deduction however, is terrible. It doesn’t balance the game at all and only prevents progression. It isn’t needed whatsoever.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade There is a difference between adding new effects and adding new crap items. I’m all for having more different effects, but adding items that I simple don’t use is pointless.

Basically I sell any item that’s A or S rated, because they take up item box space, and space costs diamonds to expand.

Anonymous

@tomt To me, the new SS items in the slot seem pretty decent. But by looking at your 2nd paragraph, you’re referring to the S and A items correct? If so, what do you mean? Those items have always been there as far as I’m concerned.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade You know, you are right about that. I never properly checked ALL the items in the slot. I just assumed that they added more S’s and A’s items.

But I did notice that they added more boat items.

I do like those items that boost stats as you gain more winning streaks. Those are nice.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum DO NOT LOSE IF YOU HAD NOT COMPLETED EVERY ISLAND

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.