Facebook Friends for Angry Birds 2

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Facebook Friends for Angry Birds 2

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 164 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I seem to have some trouble with sending and receiving gifts – so to all my facebook buddies: I’m very sorry, that you don’t get enough gifts today.
    It started this morning when I just got 2-3 anonymous gifts. Since then I didn’t receive anything anymore.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

FYI: this is what rovio answered to the quesion why I sometimes don’t get the gifts I sent out with my second facebook account:
    “There is a limited number of gifts that you can receive at once. This is to give everyone equal opportunities for collecting the gems. We can assure you that the gifts you send are meant to reach your friends.”

So, if I have enough friends, sending me gift, it doesn’t matter that I send sone to myself ;-)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I always get annoying friend gifts that block me, I need to make them useful.

Facebook name: Christian Cosgrove.

ii
    @iiii

I am trying to send gifts, but it tells me I have no friends (incorrect) and asks me to add some, which I did many times now (and have been send this too) and no notification ever comes to this effect, what gives?

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@iiii

Do you have the app added for Angry Birds 2 on your Facebook account? Look under settings and apps. Also if you have more than one Facebook page make sure the right one is connected to the game. I mention this because I had this problem myself at one time.

BirdMan
    @bird-man1441841772

Up until a couple days ago, I had accumulated over 6000 black pearls (trying to save up for one of those 25,000 pearl hats)

Then, after clearing the app’s data and re-logging in (something I do frequently and all progress is always saved) all of those thousands of pearls were wiped out!

Contacted Rovio asking if they can restore them but haven’t heard back yet.

-> Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Is everything else back to normal? Your birds have the same Level etc?
    I deleted the app several times – never had any Problems with missing ingame currency. I back everything up via apple’s game center and on the iPad it goes back to where it was, when connecting to facebook.

Do you have a full backup of your device? Perhaps this helps…

(If I could, I would send you Pearls… got 34.000 of ’em.)

ii
    @iiii

Yes,the app shows on the Facebook account under ‘games’ and I only have one FB account. Gifting still does not work.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@iiii

The actual game asks you to connect to Facebook right? I have two accounts and I try and change it to my other one and can’t get that to work but I have deleted the game before and it only seems to want me to connect to my main account and not my gaming account. So, to sum up, Angry Birds 2 has to ask you to connect to your Facebook account when you open the game. I would make sure your Facebook account is logged out when you open the game and then when the game asks what account you want it linked to you log into your Facebook account at that point in time. I had this problem in the past. I hope this works!

Fury Wings
    @woytaski

hello!
    Can you add me to facebook friends to send you gifts or vice versa? ab2
    My fb profile https://www.facebook.com/wojciech.olszewski.39

ii
    @iiii

I am connected to FB through the game, but when I have a gift to send it always claims I have no friends and asks me to invite some. I do that (many times by now) and the invite is never received, so next time I again have no friends, and all repeats. Very frustrating.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

The update fixed my issue linking to fb so you all might see some requests from me.  :)

luvtub
    @luvtub

Hello all.

I just added my gaming-only FB name to my profile. Any friend requests would be greatly appreciated.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@triph0p: honestly???
    I tried to connect to fb and failed.
    I was connected to fb, but my friendslist was empty. I tried to reinstall AB2 and reconnect to fb. Didn’t work. Now I deleted ab2 from the facebook app’s settings. All that brought was that I have to switch to airplane mode in order to even load ab2. If I’m not offline while starting ab2, it crashes. So, not only are my friends gone, I can’t send gifts anymore, but now I have to be offline to load the game.
    Thanks for the great update.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

I can’t send gifts, my friends list is empty but my friend just sent a gift to me…help!

Eric8123
    @eric8123

I also am receiving gifts from but can’t send gifts to my FB friend.  AB2 keeps making me send an invite to him, but he is already my friend in FB and is able to send me gifts.

luvtub
    @luvtub

@woytaski Hi. I just sent you a friend request from my gaming-only “Jed Wiggle” account. If you are still looking for AB2 contacts, please add me.

Edit: cheers; thank you!

Jas Wong SY
    @jas-wong-sy

I am looking for AB2 friends. Willing to add new Friends on Facebook for it. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002877640794

Name: Jas Wong SY

Thanks!

Patty
    @mrslove

I finally got my game synced with my gaming FB account, Patty AngryBirds. :-) I sent my first two gifts last night to @gelfling!

Please friend me, Patty AngryBirds, and I’ll send you gifts too!

(I’m on iOS, in case that makes a difference.)

Also, I’m Buck Buttstomp in the game. 😜

Mike
    @mikelandau

Patty, I have tried to send you gifts in AB2, but I think you need to accept an invite (I’m not 100% sure,tho).

Patty
    @mrslove

@Mikelandau, we seem to be connected–I see you on my leaderboards, and I think I saw you in the list of available friends last time I had a gift to give. I did try to accept your request in Facebook–we’ll see how that goes. I am confident we will figure it out! I’ll send you my next gift and let you know when I do. 😀

Anonymous

Need active friends. Facebook info in profile.

Thanks!

Anonymous

@jas-wong-sy sent you friend request.

Tara D. Van Cantfort
    @tara-d-van-cantfort

I need one fb friend to gift every day.

Patty
    @mrslove

@tara-d-van-cantfort, friend me, Patty AngryBirds. (This is clearly a gaming profile.) :-) I’m Buck Buttstomp in the game. So far, no one *I’ve* friended has been able to send me a gift–but if you try friending me, maybe that will work for you.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Facebook Friends for Angry Birds 2

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.