Dilemma.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dilemma.

• I don’t really know what to do. I have around 75 Lucky Coins and I’m getting my Golden Pig Frenzy today. Should I rather save them for Bard for Matilda or spend them to get some set items?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Not sure; more details would help. I love the Bard, and am fortunate that I got all my classes long ago. How many other classes that cost LC are you missing? Are you playing the arena? If so, how good are your set items? What set items do you have, and what level are they?

burbman
    @burbman

@gulgor0 – What experience level are you at currently? Unless you have already reached level 45, I would not spend LC on the golden pig, just use the free rolls and spend LC on headgear or the golden chili if you do not yet have that.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

@mvnla2, pretty much I got only Paladin and that’s all. Yes, I’m playing arena. I don’t really know what do you mean by that question, so far I’ve got only Dragontooth for Red, Chronos for Chuck and Candy Chain for Bomb, all of them collected during my other last Golden Pig Frenzy and they are, I think they were level 15 or 16.

@burbman
    , I’m currently level 21, thanks to the Chronicle Caves. I do that too, but I feel like I wouldn’t ever get any set items with that strategy.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If you are only Level 21, spending LCs on Golden Pig is a total waste of LCs. You shouldn’t be spending any LCs on gear until you’re at the level cap. Level 15/21 gear is worthless junk compared to Level 41/45 stuff, so just use whatever you get from the free spins. I would not worry about weak Sets.

Buy Hats! Sea Dog is great, totally worth it. Also, Golden Chili.

If I were you, I’d farm Snouts to build Mastery on whatever birds you currently have. If you can easily finish Star Reef, do that to get as much Master as you can, and keep buying more at the Dojo. Whatever LCs you get, buy those hats!

In my case, I am Level 45, and I have good 41/45 sets across the board. I generally run Wizard / Spies / Sea Dog / Paladin / Bard. Stone Guard should be good once I raise it to 8 or so. I still “need” Tbird and Skulkers, but those are a lot of LCs.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@gulgor0 — I would take @Burbman’s advice and spend your LC on headgear or the golden chili. The golden chili helps tremendously everywhere. I think it’s sometimes on sale, so you might want to wait for a sale.
    See the Epic Tips thread for good ways to get experience and mastery.
    I just sent you a friends request on ABN. If you want to be Facebook friends for Epic, send me an ABN personal message, and I will send you my facebook info. My birds are pretty good, and should help you with the caves.

burbman
    @burbman

@gulgor0 – I totally understand how you feel on that, but the set items you receive today at level 21 are going to be hopelessly weak soon, as you continue to progress. Whereas the headgear will level up with you, and continue to provide value for your LC investment as long as you continue to play the game. Ultimately it is your choice of course, but I have seen many players post about how disappointed they were with GPM items once they had moved up a few experience levels.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Then I got another problem with that. Should I go first at Golden Chilli or Bard?
    I also don’t know what is the best path for unlocking headgears. I see there are lots of them for 275 LC’s but I don’t know which I should buy first.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Chili first, because you use it in every fight.

Then Sea Dog, because you will use him a lot (double hits against pigs!).

Bard can wait a bit.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Save for Skulkers is another good idea.
    Tricky Trick can give negative status on all enemies and its attack can lower an enemy’s defense.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dilemma.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.