different acounts, different progress?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum different acounts, different progress?

• Is it possible to have different acounts with two different games on the same device?

If I for an example want to restart the game from zero and still save my old one?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Yes it is possible.

However you should be careful since some that have done that had their games screwed up because they were not synched properly. In some cases the game was just reset and in others the games switched places or was overridden by the other game. This was several version ago though and I have not heard anything about those problem in at least 4 months.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I have two accounts that I play on my iPad Air.

I started the first on my iPad and the second on a small Android device (originally for my son). But with all the game updates and the addition of the arena, EPIC is pretty much unplayable on my small Android device. So now I play both games on my iPad Air.

I have heard of someone having their two games synchronize. But I have not had any problems. You will probably have to uninstall and reinstall the game to get right back to the start. And then create a second Rovio account. It is then simply a matter of logging out of one account and into the other.

The only thing that is a bit of a mess is the achievements (if you care about them – I don’t). They will probably stay linked to your original game.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I don’t even think a reinstall is necessary. When you log out from your Rovio account the game starts from the beginning so it is just a matter of creating a new Rovio account and then log in to that.

Putte
    @puttekula

Thx for answer guys….
    Ok, I created another account and did that mistake to log in at my device where the nearly completed game was. Now my new account is infected… :o) Is it possible to clear the account or do I have to create another acount??

Putte
    @puttekula

@ Johnny, Did try that. The game didnt start from beginning…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@puttekula Weird, the game used to reset the progress to start when you logged out from your Rovio account before.

Anyway, no there is no way to reset a synched Rovio account’s game progress other than contacting Rovio support. You have to make another account.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@angryjohnny If I log out of one of my accounts and go to the basic game, I find the basic account has synchronised with one of my 2 Rovio accounts.

I don’t know how often this synchronisation occurs. I don’t check very often. But it is always the basic game synchronising with one of my Rovio accounts – never the other way around.

So if I wanted to restart at the beginning I would need to reinstall the game.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I play an account, and non-account. So far, the non-account has been overwitten with account data twice. Not a big deal, but it does happen.

I’ve never had my account overwritten by non-account play.

Putte
    @puttekula

Is that on the same device or different ones?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

My account hits a couple different devices.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum different acounts, different progress?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.