Died while running a node, but then resurrected with one heart!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Died while running a node, but then resurrected with one heart!

• So this is a new one for me.

I was running a level (L8 Energon Optimus, Medium difficulty, one of the new “river” nodes) and I died.

So after my “corpse” was retrieved by Astrotrain I got the standard “Unlucky” message, zero pigs, and the coins I’d earned during the run (no bonus).

When I returned to the map, instead of being required to recharge from zero, I still had one heart remaining and I could have restarted right away if I wanted to.

Weird.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Lucky.

I love the strange quirks in the game. Including the wrong level clearing. I collapsed at the entrance to the astro train once and the game froze. I can understand why the Rovio programmers never thought of this situation. If I die during the event, they had decided the astrotrain will pick up the body. If I die while getting into the astrotrain, they would have to think of a new way to get the corpse moved.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“I collapsed at the entrance to the astro train once and the game froze”

Yeah, that’s happened to me once. I was right on the edge of making it into Astrotrain when I got nailed by a fireball from one of the Walking Mortar Towers, lol.

[BTW, sorry to be pedantic, but it’s “Astrotrain”, not “the astro train”. Astrotrain is an actual Transformers G1 character: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrotrain one of the rare TFs that had two vehicle modes – a space shuttle and a steam locomotive – pretty cool, actually!]

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Oops…my bad. I use the wrong terminology all the time about this game! That was cool to know about Astrotrain.

loynis
    @loynis

Happened to me once, but this is perfectly explainable.

I hit an energon building and got killed before an energon cube flew in. The energon cube added half a heart of hp, but game already pulled me out to “unlucky” screen. At the world screen I had 1 heart remaining.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@loynis that totally makes sense now, thanks!

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@loynis, you got here first. :)

I came rushing here from ABT after a resurrection of this eact same kind to search for this thread and explain to @optimuspig about how it happens.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

So that’s why my game froze? GOT IT!!

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Same thing happened to me with Energon Soundwave!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Died while running a node, but then resurrected with one heart!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.