Did everything just get harder

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Did everything just get harder

• Is it me or did the latest update make it much harder to earn money? It is now a struggle to earn anything over 1000 on a level that isn’t a special money level. Before the update I could easily earn 2000 and most of the time more than 3000 which is my minimum for a doubling. I am now unable to earn enough money between upgrades to buy the next upgrade. It is bad enough having to do all the waiting this game makes you do, but now i have to play twice as many rounds to do that waiting. And personally this is getting very boring since they haven’t added anything new to this game in a long time.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

they still kept the squad bonus, so maybe because the upgrades are getting more expensive for you it feels like you’re not earning enough coins…

nakedbamboo
    @nakedbamboo

No I am definitely earning less per round. I realize things cost more as you go up, but I am talking about what I earn per round. It is much more frustrating because I am blowing stuff up left and right and kicking butt and I get on the astrotrain with 350 coins. It is like I did nothing.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Everything got way harder and in some instances the coins are way lower. I know in Jenga now it’s rare to leave with 1k or more

Nothing
    @autobird

Perhaps they reduced Amt of coins when blowing stuff up??

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Dang! I love this game, but I am dreading this upgrade.

bon
    @bonnob

Hi all :) if only I looked here before I upgraded!! Its gotten way harder! I’m going through my 3 skywarps every day now where as before I might use one or two every couple of days! Currently have a lvl 8 heatwave & lvl 8 energon lockdown unable to complete a medium lvl each. Did a hard lvl earlier easy enough! Its all over the place! :(

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Hello, the game accidentally got harder because we made a mistake with the flying pigs damage but that’s being fixed, so should be back to normal soon.
    The coins you earn hasn’t changed at all for the new update, so it might just be linked to the accidental difficulty increase.

Thanks!

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Thank you @gradientturtle. :) you just made my day.

bon
    @bonnob

I 2nd that, thanks @gradientturtle7. That’s great news because I & I’m sure plenty more were getting fairly frustrated with the game! :)

Prophet
    @prophet

Until they cleanup the mess, use Jenga to attain your coins. For instance, it
    take 600 coins to revamp a TF, get it from Jenga.
    Play all day if you have to or watch your coins drizzle down.
    Even 10 level TF are having problem getting to the end, the lopsided challenge
    where flying pigs and rapid hearts diminishing, kill top notch TF is more than frustrating and seems like politics or buy gimmicks, nevertheless I going to wait
    to see a quick fix or back to something else.

bon
    @bonnob

Yea that’s what I’ve been doing most of the time, just trying the nodes every now and again, just got through a few there to my surprise! My lvl 9 starscream was struggling to pass an easy round! On the plus side got over 9000 coins with grimlock on jenga at one stage! Think I have a screenshot somewhere :)

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@gradientturtle7 “accidentally”? I think it was on purpose to test us. LMBO Thanks for the heads up!!

PhoenixTM
    @jbowen1703

Yeah i do an easy mission and dificulty is Easy nope it’s hard i die in those make no since.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Did everything just get harder

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.