Diamond League Play

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Diamond League Play

• My question is Why are there Level 14 players playing against Level 13 players? Shouldn’t all level 13 players play against other level 13 players until you get enough points to move up to level 14? Having level 14 players playing against level 13 players, the level 14 players are taking the top points and moving the level players further down the list and not getting the points due to them. Please let me know why this is, Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Nick
    @jeanbarnes1948

Byrdman 23.  I really seem to be out of the loop. Could you tell me what are level 14 players in diamond league?  14 th place?

byrdman23
    @bgbuk

It’s just the levels of diamond league. You start out at one and build yourself up to the next and so on. I hover around level 13, 14 and 15th level. I’ve been playing a long time i guess.

Tema130
    @artiom-dolgikh

If you study a video with strategies published by Rayitos NFS, you can see that the higher your level in the diamond league, the more mixed. Look, from 31 to 36!

31-36

Nick
    @jeanbarnes1948

I’ve been playing for about 7 years or however the game has been in play  still so much I don’t know I was in diamond it seems like forever until I did something stupid and jumped out of my app.  Now I’m back in brass or bronze have to work up again   I use to place first or seconded, but since the cheaters started I was loosing to much.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Diamond League Play

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.