Suggestions thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 142 total)
  • Replies
  • KayBird
    @kaybird

Does Rovio ever talk about an end point to AB2? The Angry Birds series of games is the first set of games that I really liked since I was a teenager in the 1980s. AB games are simple enough, and the levels don’t take very long, which is why I like them. That being said, the video games I used to play growing up had finish points, and it was great to get to the end and finally finish a game. AB2 seems to keep getting extended again and again, e.g., new levels keep getting added, new card levels get created, new hat sets, etc. Feels like I keep having to chase false finish lines. Perhaps I’m in the minority, but I’d like to see an end point to the game and feel like I can finish it.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

Only when they make enough money………

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I see it a little different, KayBird. I finished Angry Birds, Space, Seasons, Star Wars and Star Wars II. I used this site to replay levels and get three stars in them all. Then what? Just replay the levels over and over. That got boring and monotonous after a while. I like the continuing AB2 much better. Though I do wish for some more originality of the new levels like when Gravity Grove came out.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

2 suggestions:

1. UNDO the UPDATE last week. Give us the old version back. This crack down of “known issues” are turning people off.

2. @captsternn There are plenty of good levels idea from the older AB series. Why can’t they move some of those into AB2. I am sick and tired of getting stuck in ridiculous new levels for weeks since I don’t want to pay gems. Only to be stuck again few levels later.

desperados
    @desperados

Yes there should be space based levels and other interesting things in this game…like 10 or more birds available to players so we could make our unique bird team by choosing 7 of them according to the level requirements.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Getting Bonus Points From Chests.

Bonus Points For Each Card:

Dark Blue: 5 or 10.

Light Blue: 25 or 50.

Purple (New Card?): 100 or 130.

Green (From uncommon chests): 125 or 150.

Red (From slightly rare): 175 or 215.

Orange (From slightly rare): 250 or 300.

Pink: 400 or 500.

Yellow: 750 or 1000.

New Chests: Uncommon and Slightly Rare.

Uncommon: 20 gems.

Slightly Rare: 50 gems.

Purple and green cards from Uncommon Chests, Red and Orange for Slightly Rare chests.

Bonus Points also for Arena, DC and KPP.

Arena Place for each:

5th: 10.

4th: 25.

3rd: 50.

2nd: 75.

1st: 100.
    Decreases by 10% for each league below diamond.

DC Win for each: 10.

KPP Win for each: 30.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Some new features would be great – e.g. the new ideas that came in with Gravity Grove. Could be space / planets or new bird powers. Underwater levels? The “red water” that came in recently was just completely pointless, as I can’t tell any difference from previous water! Sometimes hard to see the piggies of course.
    The other suggestion is to have more opportunities for rewards from DC and KPC. These used to be the only source of BPs apart from Arena placings, but are now pretty pathetic. Reward chests need to do much more than just give you 150 feathers!!! You could put them on a streak, e.g. consecutive days of success build up bigger rewards. That would also entice more people to spend to make sure they complete.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Limit the number of tickets you can use to 24 a day. As much as I like AB2 and Arena, I have a real job too :)…

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@cognitive That was the old system before tickets came along. You can go into arena once every 3 hrs and watching video gave you 1 more.

Unfortunately we can never go back like that because people actually buy tickets.

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

Facebook gifts in the Arena matchups would be nice.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

There needs to be more of a point to the campain. I never even play it anymore because the is practically no point to it!!!! Maybe a small reward for beating each level, like 10 feathers?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

10 feathers? This would be ridiculous for all the high level players.
    To really encourage playing the trail, I would suggest increasing the feather rewars from the chest – I mean, come on, last time I got 390 feathers (250 + 50%…)…
    You could also add more random chests to the levels, just like Facebook gifts. But all in all, playing the higher levels became a waste of time for me. I do it, because I’m a completionist, but nothing else.

desperados
    @desperados

Bonus points should be obtainable via gems are pearls too without using real money…

Sonicwave
    @sonicwave

King pig challenge should reward a pig inflator instead of a duck, since it is much harder to beat than the daily challenge.

Pigs shouldn’t appear on the 2nd level of the Tower of Fortune (or even within first 5), because no one is going to continue playing when they get a pig on the second level.

Losing in the arena should give you between 1-4 stars but still reset your streak, so at least it wouldn’t be a complete waste.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Daily Quests screen is not the right place for “Get your daily gem letter”. If you can buy something, it’s not a win it’s purchase. Instead of it should be some real quest like “Beat the KPP” or something like this.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Suggestions after the update

-animations still take too much time. That few seconds waiting are always wasted time. BTW especially I hate waiting three seconds for ridiculous awards like 25 feathers.
    – the facebook presents. Some may like them, but I hate that, because they serve to a 100% and for sure to increase Rovio’s money. I still haven’t figured out how, but it is so! Why else is it so damn hard NOT to hit them in the game??
    – still unbeatable opponents in the arena sometimes who win bird after bird in the end
    – That strange coincidence in the tower, that after winning some items the next day the pigs appear very early.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I would suggest to add special power to each hat set. If not now, please consider it in the next version, say angry birds 3.

For example, when bird wear hallowen hat, the bird would carry tiny candy bombs along the flying path. Magic hat would increase the size of bird to strengthen the destruction power. That would be more fun.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@angrynerds2 Rovio makes money! It’s business not charity. And if talk about fb gifts if you haven’t fb account and you hit the gift just nothing happens. If you have fb account and game friend and you hit the chest your friend just receive 10 gems or some spell. So those things are quite useful.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

For those who don’t use the gifts it’s just another waste of time among many.
    They should let us click faster through the game, I don’t need to watch all animations everytime.

– another suggestion: No more hats for 25000 pearls. How long does it take to get a whole set without cheating or spending money? Five years maybe?

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

For the Tower of Fortune. No pig for the first 20 levels, just replace pig with crappy reward (eg. 10 feather, magic duck, etc.). After that start the gem cost at 50 or even 100. Once people have enough goodies in the collection, they will be more likely to pay gems to continue long enough to retrieve the loot.

These days I get the pig in less than 5 levels, it seems so FIXED. I just quit every time, no point to pay for this highway robbery with only some very minor gains.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

KPP should be in different format: “endless” level like arena match (only once per day) but all rooms boss rooms; with spells and awards should be doubled in every room. For example you beat one room you get 50 feathers, some spell and 10 pearls; if you beat 2 rooms you get 100 feathers, 2 spells and 20 pearls; if you beat 3 rooms you get 200 feathers, 4 spells and 40 pearls etc.
    Imo that makes KPP more challenging and avoids pointless grinding.

desperados
    @desperados

Oh yes for maybe endless format for kpp would be a little bit difficult for them to make but 10 level king ping challenge would be good…and for tower no pig for 20 levels would be great…25000 pearls for x10 hats are too much too people only get them all via back up restore method when they reach 25000 pearls.

CreeperSlimePig
    @creeperslimepig

There should me more birds in the game. To solve that add in these:

Hal: Unlocked level 100 To cancel fire downwards instead of to the left.

Stella: Unlocked level 150 (uses ability from first game)

Bubbles: Unlocked level 200

Poppy: Unlocked level 250

Luca: Unlocked level 300

Willow: Unlocked level 350

Dahila: Unlocked level 400

Super Space Red: Unlocked level 500

Lightning birds: Unlocked level 600

Firebomb bird: Unlocked level 700

Incredible Terence: Unlocked level 800

Lazer Bird: Unlocked level 850

Atom Bird: Unlocked level 900

Ice Bird: Unlocked level 950

Space Egg: Unlocked level 1000

Gale: Unlocked level 1050 (because she’s so powerful)

7 random birds are chosen each time so it isn’t overpowered.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Have a prestige league for the arena that you can buy into, maybe 100 gems? Or different levels of prestige with increasing gem buy-ins. Like can buy into the “epic” arena and it goes through the trophies again building up to diamond, but all the rewards are increased. This will make the more hardcore players move on from diamond, making it not so insane at times, while also giving them a place to go to with greater rewards.

Or maybe have it unlock after a certain star level? So higher level players have a bigger reward, like you reach 50 star level then it goes “you have now unlocked epic arena, place in the top 3 in diamond to move on”.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Another suggestion:

I would love another upgraded frame to purchase with abilities. Diamond frame maybe? Already got the silver and gold, early bird and mighty eagle? Maybe call this one Flock Pack or something? Things you can possibly include are:

Decreased gem costs on items
    Decreased BP cost
    Increased BP reward from duplicate hats (maybe x2)
    Decrease time on free treasure (down to 10 minutes?)
    Decrease cost on treasure chests
    Decrease cost for tickets
    Increased feather rewards from DC/KPP

Obviously not all that would be OP, include a few and throw in some BP or gems as you have done in other packs. I much rather spend my money on some permanent upgrades than disposables.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.