Suggestions thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

• @hank
    Fellow flingers, please post what you would like to add/remove from the game here. For new levels, see my “New Level Suggestions” thread.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 142 total)
  • Replies
  • Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

*You may also post drawings of your suggestions here.

kedik22
    @kedik22

@mancala-parakin

Hi.
    I guess most of us appreciate your efforts in making AB2 a more fun anda fair game.
    Thanks!!!

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

– That message when the streak in the arena is lost takes too long and is annoying.
    – there should be a possibility to postpone an update. When I’m not at home I’m forced to use data volume from the mobile net or not to play for a while.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

More details on the world map to resemble the names of the real places (i.e. pagodas and bamboo in Shangham or farms in Greenerville)

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hey there, keep voicing suggestions. We’re all ears!

/Hank

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Suggestion #1: Why don’t make winning streak just going progressively harder, not like it’s now: 3rd is hardest.
    Suggestion #2: Videobird in Daily Challenge.
    Suggestion #3: If we now can choose between 3 cards, why not between all?
    Suggestion #4: Shorter tournaments.
    Suggestion #5: Teleporter Pig should jump only one time. Hunting ’em now is quite pointless wasting birds.
    Suggestion #6: Possibility to buy just one spell/arena ticket at once.
    Suggestion #7: Good spells (inflater & eagle) just bit more often in free chests.

SnowBirds
    @snowbirds

Shorter tournaments, please!

cognitive
    @cognitive

get rid of tickets… as it stands, someone with reasonable skills and LOTS of tickets can pile up epic scores. Alternatively, limit #tickets one can use in a 24 hour period.

score transparency… there’s no way we can believe that a puny little structure with a few pigs can result in a million points. An explanation of scoring would help.

Get rid of gimmicks like hats. Now that everyone has a gold silver sling, what’s the point?

Zakrza
    @kamil-wojtczak

I want to new birds, new spell cards and possibilities to may 2 cards with the same bird!
    And cooperation beetween 2 players

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

@cognitive: That’s what I said many times before. That slingshots and super platinum birds give no advantage when every opponent has it, too.

Squishy Rex
    @squishyrex

I have a suggestion in regards to how Power-Up and Bird Cards could be utilized when a level is completed. In the first game you were awarded 10,000 points for each remaining bird upon completion of a level. Instead of being awarded points, if any already are, how about this:

Bird Cards remaining upon the completion of a level, result in you gaining Feathers of the corresponding Bird to help Level Up. To keep it from becoming too easy to level up your Birds, have the Feathers gained from this be a small amount, say 10-20 per card.

Example: You finished a level with Bomb and Terrence still remaining, each card would award you with Bomb or Terrence Feathers, again ranging from 10-20 Feathers each.

Power-Ups on the other hand could be added to your Inventory. Say you completed a level with a Pig Inflator and a Golden Duck remaining. These 2 Power-Ups would then be added to your Power-Up Inventory.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

That 10 feathers reward of the free treasure chest should be banned. That’s ridiculous.
    And that facebook gifts! Who of you uses that?
    They only take time in the daily challenges.

kedik22
    @kedik22

@hank

Hi.
    A suggestion…
    Why not leave the DC active, even if you have successfully cleared it?
    It is fun and good practice.

Regards.

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

Also, @hank, please get rid of the pigs’ “angry” expressions at the sight of a corpse. It doesn’t make sense that a pig would get mad and shout if you fail to pop him, unless he’s a masochist. One “angry” effect sounds unbelievably like “triangle.” Maybe the random words are to distract?

You can still keep the angry features for when a pig burps in a level. That’ll teach him some etiquette!

Bluedog
    @bluedog

Dead simple; stop the naked manipulation and cheating. There are a ton of examples, teleporting pig, pigs in unreachable areas, virtually indestructible micros – but the biggest and most obvious fraud is when you’ve spent ages on a level without getting anywhere near finishing it, and then suddenly every set has a free card and every shot is a strike. As soon as I see that golden pig on the first set, I can almost guarantee that my first free card will be sardines, and that I will finish the level with as many cards as I started with. Zero sense of accomplishment.
    Get rid of all free spells apart from sardines – the others are largely rubbish – particularly ice, which is actually worse than having no card at all. Seriously, how is that any kind of reward?
    Make it clear how the “watch video for free card” works – I know Hank and I discussed this previously but I’m sorry mate, your explanation bears no relationship to reality; sometimes it’s available, sometimes not – nothing to do with how many times in a day etc.
    Religious adherence to the party line of “manipulation? Of course not! The game is entirely random!” completely flies in the face of everyone who actually plays the game and sees cast iron evidence of it all the time.
    Change the star system to – well, something that has some significance, as at the moment it counts for nothing as any complete level earns 3 stars so I don’t even know what it’s for.
    In short, take the positives – not least, the beautiful and smart design – and cut out the really obvious manipulation – and re-build a game that players can love.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

@bluedog
    Very well said!

*Nods in agreement*

kpnanny
    @kpnanny

I would like to see some type of advantage earned from completing the first two levels of the Daily Challenge with high points or lots of birds left over. I understand not being able to use spells on the Boss level, but why don’t I get some type of advantage in the Boss level for having 5 birds left after Level 2?

kpnanny
    @kpnanny

Keep in mind that the teleporter pig can only dodge birds, not debris. He also can only dodge one bird, so the blue bird is excellent against him.

swanamaker
    @swanamaker

My suggestion is to change to odds on what is awarded with a treasure chest. WAY too many blizzards and single inflator spells are given. Nothing more frustrating than spending days on getting 200+ stars to level up, only to receive an inflator or a couple of blizzards. Same thing with the chest awarded with the 6th win in a streak.

Would love to see the odds of getting awarded feathers to be increased – especially on the chests that take considerable effort to achieve.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Suggestion #8: Marketplace where you can exchange unneccessary pearls to gems/spells/arena tickets.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@sambeaver Agree with most you said.

Tickets system should have a max count of 10 and you cannot buy them with anything. Tickets can be earned in winning streaks along with the extra one with video. That is it. Any extra ticket earn after 10 will be translated to feather or free spell.

Don’t agree with #8 as mentioned above. We want to stop people with ridiculous amount of tickets.

Also see my other thread about revising arena:

Fixing the arena nightmare

Jon S
    @jon3800

This is would be my suggestions

Suggestion 1: Start making black pearls easier to get or make them available to purchase. It pains me to see on the release on of the update I’ve seen players ALREADY walking in with a full set of pirate hats and a diamond sling shot and to see them in first place every time of the arena.

Suggestion 2: As everyone has stated, shorter tournaments in the arena. One week is too long, especially if one needs to bank pearls.

Suggestion 3: I’d hopefully one day I’d like to see the return of other flock members like Bubbles, Stella (Hal for me is just too unpredictable) or some of Stella’s friends like Willow, Poppy, Luca or Dahlia. Yes, I know they moved to AB POP but I’m noticing more those birds are disappearing entirely. Dahlia has been removed completely.

Suggestion 4: Black pearls for the Daily Challenge and Especially King Pig Panic are way too stringent. It should be at least 30-40% more. I’m spending way too many gems to get those.

Suggestion 5: Although the chapters have great names, the level rooms are recycled and we’ve already seen before from past chapters, arena and DCs. I’d like to see a unique theme like you did with freezing cobalt plateau or making bamboo forest a Halloween theme. Those were unique and had I enjoyed seeing those because boundaries were pushed. AB Seasons is perhaps my all time favourite for the level design. Sadly, Hamzonas was just another Gravity Grove, and I’m sure Cococabacon levels will likely be no different than 60 levels of Pig Bay from levels 441-500. The beam pig should be interesting

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

@jon3800 A wise old bird told me that the beam pig is armed with a gravity beam (um, light sabre?), which knocks birds out of the level.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@mancala-parakin

yup. It should be interesting to see what it does. Tower pigs came up in full force on today’s DC

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

How about this? When we pay for extra birds, let us choose the damn birds. Or at least put it in the algorithm that you’re not going to get the same three damn birds each time. Sometimes you encounter a situation where only one of the birds can accomplish what you need it to and I’m tired of paying for birds only to finally get the bird I need 4 DAMN TIMES AFTER I INITIALLY PAID. THAT’S 60 + 120 + 180 + 240 = 500 GEMS. Also, go back to the old way. Yeah, ROVIO, you snuck that one in on us. It use to only go up 20-30 gems each time, but now it goes up 60 each time – TIME TO GO BACK TO THE OLD WAY, YOU DAMN SCAM ARTISTS.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Suggestions thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.