Defeat the same bird…

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Defeat the same bird…

• I just hate the “defeat same bird as the bird you are using” challenge!

Today, I’ve spent all my day playing and I haven’t been matched up with the same bird I’m using not even once. I don’t know how I’m supposed to complete this challenge, if I always get a different bird.

I hate challenges like this, because it doesn’t depends on you or how much your play. It is pure luck.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I don’t like this one either, sometimes you have to play soooo many bird fights to get the same bird you are playing, even failed the daily challenges once or twice because of this. During arena I always see this one, always happy when I complete this one!

Derf
    @fred-geske

If it’s during Arena, just keep playing with that bird. Seems like people play it more often for practice or to test weapons. Otherwise, choose a bird and stick with it. Maybe a popular one at the time.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@shirokova, I agree with you 1000%. These Challenges should depend on what we do not the opponent. Like you said, you can play almost all day & not come up against the same Bird you’re using. When I’m having trouble with this I pick my best Bird & keep using it rather than switching Birds. A few weeks ago it took me until an hour or so before the Challenge ended before I met my Bird & won. Boy was I sweating that one. It’s the same thing with beat Red. I have to hope I meet a Red & then I have to win.

I have the same problem with the “getting GG tokens.” It makes no sense that I should possibly miss my Daily Challenge because some sore lower disconnects when I appear to be ahead & s/he thinks s/he’ll lose. I think these sore losers should lose their GG Challenge token status & go back to square 1 when they disconnect.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Defeat the same bird…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.