Dead live Necromant event, King Pirate and Ninja Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dead live Necromant event, King Pirate and Ninja Event

• Hi everyone,

Sorry about my English, I don’t know how to say the title above in English but I hope you understand what I mean.
    When I go to the totem, to have more XP it says that I have to complete these events. Are they in the chronic cave or they will be launched by Rovio? Where can I find them.

Thanks,

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi @celia888

What is your true langage ?
    But in English, this events are release by Rovio, like the last event for the chinesse new year of the goat.
    Wait for return of this events.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@celia888 Try posting the title and your comment in your native language, someone will translate. Angry Birds Nest does not encourage posts in foreign languages, because it makes a lot of extra work for the admins. However, unless you post in your native language, and we translate, I think we are missing a lot of your meaning. (I’m not an admin, just another member.)

Anonymous

@celia888 These events are launched by Rovio under certain occasions. Since the Year Of The Goat event just ended the next event will likely be one of those. Just be patient and you will get the achievements eventually. Nobody actually has them yet because those events haven’t happened since the achievements were released.

CMC
    @celia888

@grimmjow, @mvnla2 and Partshade,

Thank you so much for your help.
    My Native language is Brazilian Portuguese, if you try to translate by google I don’t think it will help much :(
    I saw the Chinese Goat and went through it, I thought that the Ninja’s Pirate’s and Ghost (Necromant??) were somewhere that I should unlock.
    Once again, thank you!

Obrigada!

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

As others have said, those events occurred in the past.

The pirate event has already run twice, so it’s very likely the other two will also run again in the future.

Year of the Goat was a one-time event that won’t be repeated, same as the Puzzle and Dragons crossover event (2014-10-23) and the Holidays Are Coming event (2014-12-21).

CMC
    @celia888

@dr_ishmael Oh no, I’ve started to play only in the end of November then I went to Rio de Janeiro to visit my family before Xmas and lost everything I won in the battles. I wrote to Rovio but nothing.
    Well, I’ve lost the Holidays Are Coming because I had no wi-fi.
    I do hope some new events come up so I can jump up a bit.
    So everyone who is in level 41 are stuck as I am?

Thank you, dr_ishmael

Anonymous

I would think The Holidays Are Coming event would be back next Christmas though. Maybe with a revamp.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@partshade Did no one tell you? Christmas is cancelled this year. Santa demanded a vacation or else everybody would get bad coal in their stockings.

Anonymous

@angryjohnny Aw man let Santa go to Hawaii then. I don’t want a pile of coal in my stocking (Although I would of gotten coal anyway :D).

CMC
    @celia888

@Partshade – so you think it would be only during Xmas?
    It could have one on Easter as Angry Birds Friends had on Valentine’s day. Xmas is way too far

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@celia888 He’s not saying there won’t be *ANY* more events until Christmas, he’s saying the that the Christmas event will probably repeat at Christmas.

Prior to the bugs that plagued the Christmas event, Rovio had been running an event once every 2 weeks, on average. It seems likely that they will resume that schedule now that the bugs have been fixed. The three events with achievements (Pirates, Ninjas, and Undead) will probably repeat somewhat frequently, with special-occasion events (like Christmas and Year of the Goat) thrown in whenever Rovio feels like doing one.

CMC
    @celia888

@dr_ishmael – thank you for clearing up, I was really confused and a bit upset about having no new event till Xmas.
    So, let’s wait :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dead live Necromant event, King Pirate and Ninja Event

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.