Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

Viewing 24 replies - 126 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got my Elite Berserk. So I am done with this event.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

Got Elite Samurai but cost me 20 LC. I didn’t resist the Temptation of the re-roll, this time. Now I’m (almost) ready for Caves 20 and their pesky Samurai hordes.

:-)

MM

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

Congrats. Glad you have solved the problem but the solution reminded me of how to solve some software related problems 30 years ago. Just what were the epic crap left behind that can cause all sorts of problems?!

PJng
    @pjng

Encounter a bug
    I use thunder bird ability, a tentacle attack my bird and KO ed,
    But green tentacle still cover bird, after other 3 birds finish attack boss,
    Game stuck, no anyone have blue circle, press auto play nothing happen,
    But i still can hold to see status bird, boss.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Collected my Elite Berserker today. That was the class I wanted :)
    However, looks like my team will lose for the fifth time in a row… this time we’re almost 30k points behind already :/

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Hey! At least you are bot slogging behind with 80K points like my team which always loses. XP

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Got Elite Samurai which is what I was yearning for :-)

And it seems my team will win this one.. finally on a winning side for once.

Suzy
    @suzyq

The 3 in my chest were Rainbird, Princess and Beserk. My first spin got me Rainbird which is what I wanted most, so very happy.

I just wish my team would make more effort because we will lose if they don’t.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Got elite lightning bird

DD
    @toolow

Team lost by 35k because the bottom half just don’t bother trying :(

Nevertheless, I was 1st and got 30 shards and 60 LCs.
    Rolled twice and received 2500 mastery for All / Blues / Matilda.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just had 2 big surprises.

1st my team won and I came 1st as well

2nd I wondered why the usual points weren’t showing. Instead I got 60 LC’s and 30 shards plus 1500 snotlings.

Screenshot_2017-05-07-22-03-56.png

Pointless
    @pointless

Good Event for me, well worth the ~50 SDs and ~25 FEs.

Screenshot_2017-05-07-11-58-06.png

And on the first Spin:

Screenshot_2017-05-07-12-00-38.png

Resulting in:

Screenshot_2017-05-07-12-02-41.png

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

@suzyq Congrats I came in first too. About time Rovio got something right and made all the work to get first place worth it.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@cosmicdebris

Congrats to you too. I agree with you it was about time.

@pointless

Congrats, your birds are looking good and you were on the winning side at last.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Just saw your post. Sorry your side didn’t win. My side weren’t trying very hard to begin with, and up until this morning I was expecting our team to lose. However, this morning it all changed and they excelled.

I was totally surprised to see the shards and LC’S.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq thank you, and congratulations to all that fared well. I totally missed the Shards/LC prize. I think I did win some, I can’t tell, as I wasn’t paying close enough attention to know exactly. A nice surprise, indeed!

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

Got 10th , 2.5k all’ and 2.5 Chuck, with a couple of re-spins. I was 2nd/3rd during the entire event, placed 10th in the last hour of play. Gosh!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Holy crap, those 1st place rewards are amazing!
    I wish I had spent FE’s now. I only came in 3rd and got no bonus shards and no bonus LC’s AT ALL… plus my team lost. By 60k points! :(

Needed four re-spins for 2.5k All, 2.5k Blues and 2.5k Matilda.

Congrats to all!

EDIT: Oh, and also… I wasn’t given ANY Snoutlings either… all I got was the Mastery. :(
    Reason could be that the game locked up when I span the wheel and wanted to close the window. I was unable to do so, and as a consequence I had to restart the game. The rank-up notifications came up but I got no Snouts. :(

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 that happened to me as well, had to restart. I also don’t think I got any Snouts…wished I had paid more attention to my totals prior to the completion of the Event.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@pointless @smwforever45 Same thing happened to me too. I came in 3rd, had to respin a couple times, then when I tapped on the check mark nothing happened. I’m gonna to submit a support request and see what happens.

PJng
    @pjng

Same happen, no snouthing reward, game just lock up after spin,
    And restart epic just rank up info.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So I got first (somehow) but my team lost (as always). Still got Enchantment Shards and Lucky Coins.

PJng
    @pjng

I check back my screenshoot,
    There is no shouthing is show as reward.
    Maybe caused game stuck?

Screenshot_20170508-073638.png

Screenshot_20170508-073648.png

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pjng

You should contact Rovio Support.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

Viewing 24 replies - 126 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.