Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

• Kraken Pig will be back in 2017 for another shot at the birds with another elite class chest.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 149 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Will elite samurai be available in the elite chest?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sam-spargo So far, as I can see, they are again offering the 2nd set of classes since the main attraction is again Elite Guardian (since he is on the banner). But when v1.5.8 hits the scene, they may change it to the 3rd or even 4th set. I’ll look into it when that happens.

Money
    @moneyangrybird

Rovio must have run out of event ideas. They are repeating the same events over and over every 2-3 months. Still looking forward to getting another Elite class though. I got the Elite Druid in the Tinker Titan event. :D

Atom
    @atom

I would guess it will be the same ones offered in the last boss event. Like @datguygamer said, it will probably be Guardian, Lightning Bird, Druid, Cannoneer, and Rogues.

With the last boss event, I got my elite headgear at the beginning of the event like some other people so only the headgears that I didn’t have showed up in the chest rewards. In my case I will be offered Lightning Bird, Cannoneer or Rogues since those are the only ones I don’t have in the 2nd headgear slot.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Maybe they will start giving away elite 3rd set headgears after we get elite treasure hunter.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moneyangrybird Yeah me too. I think I am gonna go with Elite Lightning Bird this time so as to complete the 2nd set for the first three birds.

@atom
    To be honest, I think it will be next year’s December before we get all class upgrades.

@gabe-nestor
    ETH is scheduled for Valentine’s Day so one month and two weeks from now. :)

Atom
    @atom

@datguygamer Well, there are 14 headgears that have not been offfered. Even if we get one a month it will still be February or March of 2018 before we have all of them.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@atom I wish they would just offer two classes at once from the chests.

Whitemusk
    @lolol

@datguygamer I saw on YouTube they use the skulkers in this event, however I don’t have one. Is it possible to beat them without it? Thanks

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lolol When I fought the Kraken Pig last time, I used Wizard, Samurai and Elite Sea Dog.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@datguygamer It would be cool if you could unlock an elite headgear for every 10000 points and not limit it at just one.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@gabe-nestor That would be cool definitely and I wholeheartedly support this idea. I have enough resources to get all remaining classes within the 4 day span these world boss events have. 140K points is nothing if I play seriously.

Money
    @moneyangrybird

@datguygamer Woah, that’s a lot of points. Do you grind stamina drinks with LC (or is it FE?).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@moneyangrybird Both, I have lots of LC and also FE. So if I can get the chance to have all remaining 14 elite classes in 1 event, I will go for it. getting 10K points for each will be a cinch.

Whitemusk
    @lolol

@datguygamer, thanks. I have every bird class u used. Hope it still works lol, thanks again

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lolol Hopefully you can do better this time. Good luck.

angryde
    @angryde

@all

I see that our collective enthusiasm for this event is officially off the charts…

1.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

I’m getting bored too because it’s nearly always recovering so only managed to get a few turns so far. At this rate I’ll never be able to get the 10k needed ?

burbman
    @burbman

Anyone else having issues with the video for double rewards or additional stamina not being available? all other video rewards in the game are working properly for me.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got my Elite chest and went with Elite Lightning Bird.

@burbman
    Can’t say. All video bonuses stooped working for me since 1.5.6.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@dataguygamer did you get to select your elite chest item?

Also, in random questions about stuff: how many levels are there to the fruit cake? I have “Delicious Fruit Cake Rank 3” Heals for +2850 Costs 3,250, for sale at Professor Pig’s Lab. Is that the final one or is there more beyond that?

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq I know, right!? Infuriating!!

@burbman
    Nah, my 2x rewards + stam vids are working fine… sorry. I’m on Bluestacks/Android though..?

@datguygamer
    Dude, that sux! Hard!

@coachmp
    No, there is a “Delicious Fruit Cake Rank 4” that heals all birds for +3000. It’s pricey too! XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@coachmp I got the chest and the first thing it dropped was Elite Lightning Bird. Also, since I wanted my collection to have consistency, I went with it.

Also, it’s “”datguygamer” not “dataguygamer” (why do I feel like having a deja vu?)…

@angryde
    I mailed Rovio about it but they didn’t reply back. So yeah, no videos for me. But that’s good meaning no ad based revenue for them. XD

DD
    @toolow

@angryde

@suzyq

Totally understandable. In one of the previous events, I waited until the counter reset and it started counting down straight away! Other than checking back every now and then, I suppose you could select to fight and wait at the birds selection screen even if you don’t have enough stamina or don’t want to use up any SD. But you can’t do anything else in the mean time. :(

@burbman

Working for me since v1.5.6. It used to only work every other day for me.

@datguygamer

So sorry. As @angryde said…

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@datguygamer My appologies for spelling your name wrong. This time I copied and pasted it. Thanks again for the quick response. And sorry for posting random stuff in the Kraken thread.

If you Epic pros will humor me again with another off thread post. (Sorry, here I go again) I have collect 1040ish stars. I have the goofy looking upgraded Gold Pig Machine. Bird Level at 70. I have some LC saved up but not enough to get my rainbow bar full this time around when it goes to 5x riot, on the monthly bonus. (I hope some of that made sense.) Here’s my question, is the 5x riot equivalent to the rainbow bar being full? Or should I wait until next months 5x riot when I’ll have more lcs and be able to fill the bar. I understand drop is random, but i desperately need some new set pieces!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dangers from the Deep- Return of Kraken Pig

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.