Daily Stamps?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily Stamps?

• So what are those? what do they do? and moreover, how to get those?

I have like 3 of them, lol.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • TomC
    @tomc

Just for showing how many Daily Golden Pig 7x consecutives you’ve completed.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

The Daily Golden Pig gets marked off on the card. When the card is full, it is archived to your Camp.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Thanks for telling guys :)

ddrdude
    @ddrdude

On this same topic, each week you complete a card the upper right hand number increases. Is there a max for it / purpose? Or is it just to show off how many consecutive weeks you’ve done? I’m on my 8th card, but the one in camp only displays 7.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

There is no limit. Some people have suggested being able to trade those cards in for discounts, but it currently doesn’t do anything. Some people have completed over 100 cards, but that is because they cheated and changed the date on their clock repeatedly. However the cheaters have been punished by not being able to use the dojo until all those extra days they gave themselves have passed.

TomC
    @tomc

@killerkea Multiple cards were also from when you could repeat the Golden Pig level.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

That must have been before the US release because I downloaded the game almost immediately after it came out here and I don’t remember being able to repeat the daily golden pig. I would have repeated the golden pig a lot on the 5th-7th days to rack up hundreds of LC.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@killerkea I think I’m the one who suggested to use the Mighty Eagle Stamp Cards as discount cards for the Mighty Eagle Dojo in the wishlist.

TomC
    @tomc

@killerkea It worked in v1.0.8, and each time you replayed the level it treated it as an increment on the card so no way to stay on 5th-7th day, you just went through the days in order and got a new card every 7 replays.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@KillerKea The “Golden Clouds Replay” bug existed in v1.0.8 (Global Release) and was patched in v1.0.9.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily Stamps?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.