Daily quest annoyances

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Daily quest annoyances

• Does anyone else have the problem esp outside the competitions that some daily quests are impossible to finish. Today I have visit meadow 4 times. Ive completed well over 20 regular node runs today and not one new one has appeared anywhere near the meadow. It is for me so unfair by rovio to fix it this way esp now as we need these sparks otherwise I wouldn’t bother especially for pigs or coins. I had a similar problem during the last competition one day with cobalt valley. Normally 25% of the runs would be in cobalt valley but this one day almost none.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

That is a frustration. I think they reduce the probability of a node showing up if it’s part of a daily quest. Eventually, it will show up. When it does, use it to complete the quest and leave it there. I now leave one TF in every location. For Cobalt Valley, I leave a TF that is good against Sharktihogs on the top location since that one usually has five hogs. With five TFs fixed, that leaves two that will float around that I use for the “Thank you” quest. I also watch to make sure I don’t send too many of the fixed ones on missions, especially 24h missions.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I use same strategy as @millforce2k so at the start of each day I can get the visit places done first. I will enter the node then come back to map 3 times and for the 4th will complete the node to thank the buddy.
    During the day the only nodes I play are where there are 2 or more in location until I reset my field for the next day.

nykki
    @diamond72

I never seem to have pig city open. Used to have four there all the time now I can go for days with any chance

Asen_77
    @asen

In the days without special event, I am playing more then 50 levels to get 4 meadow or Pig City, or what is need to be reached for daily rewards. It will always give you what you need, just need to play more and more levels. I didn’t count, but probably at some days there is more then 50 levels played …

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@asen You don’t need to play through a node to get the “visit” count. As soon as the Astrotrain lands and you get the pause button, exit the node. Do that three (or seven) more times and you’ll complete that quest.

Asen_77
    @asen

Thank you! This will save me a lot time waiting for right levels for the daily quests. Happy New Years eve :)

sheepybach
    @paul13

For 2nd day running unable to complete the quest, I need Pig City x 4 and got ZERO
    Desert x 4 and got ZERO.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

I don’t want to jinx myself.. Lol but I usually finish my daily quest in first 30~40 min. I generally hav mission all different node.its quite difficult from last week to maintain them as they include 1 quest to thanks 5 buddy. I prefer to play beach one as the have higher probability to appear again nd then desert nd medow.

I found pig city nd the 5th one(I think it’s forest) difficult to get, so I make run from those 3 area nd some time for sharkithongs I play meadow nd exit before completing so from 1 node I got 10/20 shark kill.

And also to complete other I play node with full destroying everything, generally complete all quest in first 3 runs nd then 2 run in vehicle mode with Shields up after calling buddy. So to complete thanks 5 buddy quest.

That’s how I complete my daily quest under 45 min.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@mukesh007

As I’ve said before if a section you need to fill a task and that section does not appear with a Bot then you’re porked.
    They are the 1’s that get my backup also collect TNT, COINS OR MISSILES and they don’t appear. gggrrrrrrrr

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

7 hours now and not single pig city round! and i am so damn mad! aggggghrrrr

Asen_77
    @asen

Once you receive it, also meadow, beach and desert, just don’t finish them and left them to be available for the next future events. In that case you can use them every time you will need them next time. Now only things that left for you is to continue play till Pig City shows. And it will shows, just need to play more levels. As I mention in previous post, there is times that I played over 50 levels to receive what is need for Daily Quest.

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

Thanks to all those who replied. I guessed it was not just me frustrated with these daily quests and thanks for the tip about the nodes as I never knew that even though I’m level 639. It’s saving me lots of my time now

Johnny76
    @johnny76

You have to visit the map, not to complete it!!!! ??

Just die in the map, don’t fill up with tokens and let time run out. After that use refill with money or video and do that 3 times. Now you visited the map 3 times and with the forth time you finish the daily quest for that map… ?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

You don’t need to die on a node. If you have a “visit” quest, pause and exit as soon as the Astrotrain lands. If you have a quest for blocks, missiles, WMTs, dodge monoliths, Sharktihogs, etc, get those counts, or some of them, and then pause and exit the node. This is particularly useful for the dodge monoliths quest. If the game doesn’t go into slo-mo when you go under a falling monolith, just exit and try the node again.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@paul13 @elpapam idk why it happened to you but I got the desired node averagely competing 10 node… Somehow they appear after I complete 8~10 event (in case it’s not opened in my map) may be it’s ur hard luck or Rovio has coded this game to frustrate the top level player as my rank is only 470..but u r much higher in rank.

Just going to play quest let’s see how much time it takes to complete it. Its dot 12:30 am here.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

12:57 am.. Done!! ! In 27 min (including crashed twice)

I don’t have beach node to complete beach X4 times, but now I have 3 beach node with no medow. Now in next day quest I will run 2 of them to get 2 thanks out of 5 buddy thanks quest. nd remaining depending on quest.

otter
    @otter

You can run the Jenga if you have it for beach runs…. Hope that helps..

BP
    @bpmann

You can often just look at the quests and see just where the difficulty will be. It frustrating, but they seem to push to the limit and then let off. The last two days have been attainable, but without a challenge to help out, I am not going to lose my mind over it at this point. If This is the angle they want to play, we have little recourse. They will tell you to spend tokens to buy spark. Not enough tokens? Buy bundles. Buy gems. Buy buy buy. Still lucky enough to have not spent any money – yet.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@otter for that u have to own a jenga nd for that u have to spent money.
    Nd spending a single Rupee isn’t worth for this game.

PS: I personally don’t make any purchases in game nd never purchased a game. (also currently I m a student)

ED209
    @ed209

I can get my daily quests done in about 20 minutes but this is because I don’t play the game much when events are over and this is all I need to do so I leave tfs on cobolt, pig city, the beach and the desert so when they appear in the dailies I can do them easily. Still not spent a penny on this game and never will. Got 30m coins, 6400 gems and 15,700 sparks which I have been saving from events and dailies

All tfs are level 15 and only missing dead end as he has not appeared in an event yet

sheepybach
    @paul13

Failed again yesterday to complete the task of 100 TNT. Every Node I went to had 2 max or none.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Come on, people! The daily quests are a joke now, if you compare to when they first came out.

Now I receive those fixed quests:
    > Thanks 5 buddies
    > Create one item in the lab
    > Destroy 5 Walking Mortar Towers

Other quests are random, but with a very few variation:
    > Visit a certain location 4 times – usually two random locations
    > Destroy Missiles
    > Destroy TNT’s
    > Destroy golden blocks
    > Destroy ordinary blocks (usualy glass)
    > Destroy an ammount of pigs of any kind
    > Destroy shaktpigs
    > Destroy Flying pigs

For those quests, the only that requires you to finish a run is the one that you must thanks 5 buddies. All other can be left unfinished that all progress will be recorded.

As many already have stated, the best strategy is to leave a bot on each location, and use the other two to perform the “Thanks buddy” task.

I usually perform all the quests, then put my bots on missions. If there are 24 hour missions, I use pigs to reduce them for 12 hours. I have no other use for them.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Must be something wrong with my map.
    I only ever have a maximum of 6 pigs (unless there a dome appears), so I try to keep 5 TFs on the different areas and only have 1 spare, so I normally use whoever is available for the thank buddy achievement and then just play additional nodes on the doubled up areas until i have one in each again.
    How come others have 7 TFs on the map (excluding a dome node)?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Sorry, I forgot to mention, but I don’t keep one TF at the beach, this is the reason I consider two spare bots to cicle through the nodes.

ED209
    @ed209

I get a total of 6 nodes including the dome one with four left at set missions, as others have said the only time I finish a node is to do the thank 5 buddies

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Daily quest annoyances

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.