Daily objecties help thread

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 267 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 if you are still interested here are my objectives for this week in Gold League.

Sun: win 2 with chuck
    Win 3 without bomb and red
    Win 2 with red and prevent him being knocked out

Mon: win 2 with blues
    Win 2 during the enemies turn
    win 3 by destroying the enemies banner with rage ability

Tue: win 3 in total
    Win 3 by destroying the banner while all enemies are knocked out
    Win 2 without healing your own birds

Wed: win 2 with blues
    Win 3 without using the rage chilli once
    Win by knocking out 3 birds with a single attack twice

Thu: win 2 without red
    Win 2 during the enemies turn
    Win battles and knock out 3 birds while attacking your banner

Fri: win 2 without using bomb
    Win 3 with a 3 star rating
    Win 2 with red and prevent him being knocked out

Sat: win and knock out 3 birds with bomb
    Win 2 without healing your own banner
    Win 3 by destroying enemies banner with rage ability

Some repetition here. Shall I still collect the information?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Bubbley — I think at this point it only makes sense to collect the data if there is someone else you know or from ABN in your league. I also collected the data this week. There is some overlap between our objectives, which I would expect, but I think it is less than half.
    What league will you be in this week?
    I am staying in gold.

mcmellll
    @mcmellll

i forgot to track mine this week. i was in silver and i’m staying in silver. went to bed last night in 3rd and ended up in 5th – somehow in a matter of hours people who were way behind me beat me by over 5,000 points- just doesn’t seem possible- esp considering ALL i’ve rolled this week was 30 points, 20 points and the 15 coin. i either had the worst luck of all time or that wheel was messed with. the person in first was 15,000 points ahead of me. maybe it is possible. i’m just bitter because i played like crazy this week. i don’t think anyone from in here was in my league- but i’ve definitely fought some abn’ers in the arena in the past week.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 I am also remaining in gold. I will collect the data for my own information and if it becomes useful it will be there.

Good luck to all this week.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mcmellll — Sorry to hear that. I’ve been keeping track of the scores in my league whenever I play. That allowed me to catch a cheater whose score increased a lot in a very short time (I posted details in the cheaters forum). I need to report him/her to Rovio. Don’t know that it helps at all, but at least you know you were beaten by a cheater.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Getting 5000 points quickly is really easy to do. I do it about twice a week. All you do is complete all 3 of your objectives at the same time so you instantly get 5500 from the objectives plus whatever you get from the wheel spin. If the scores are close on the last day, some people will hold off on completing their objectives till the last hour.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

If anything, I’m having more problems today with “knock out banner while all birds are knocked out” than I was the last time.
    I was using a venomous team (rainbird, druid, rogues, or wizard, druid, rogues), but couldn’t get all enemies knocked out at the same time.
    I switched to a set suggested by @partshade (Thanks again) — Use extremely damaging combos like Berserker Skulkers and Wizard with the Mighty Set. With Skulkers debuff they can deal over 1,000 damage per bird. With Wizard and Berserker you also have a multi-attack option.
    I don’t have a Mighty Set, but I don’t think that would be my first choice anyway. I find it easier to control damage to the birds and banner if you avoid chain attacks.
    What I used was
    Wizard with Phoenix
    Skulkers with Reborn
    Berserker with Rock and Candy Chain (mixed set on purpose to avoid chain attacks)
    I don’t have any good banner sets, so I used Mighty Cauldron with bedtime (strongest top), Sinister Cloth, and Vampiric.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 Still a pretty nice set up. It’s ok that you don’t have Mighty. I just figured that set because it gives Might. Didn’t really think about the Blazing and Sinister flags at the time so its great that you used the Sinister flag. Vampiric is a nice touch since there’s no healing otherwise.

rss1978
    @rss1978

where is today’s golden egg. it’s difficult to find egg from this map

Daniel Normington
    @daniel-normington-12

Golden egg? Are you referring to the golden piggies that appear sometimes?
    Personally, not altogether knowing the location names on the island, I tend to zoom the map out and listen for the pig sniggering to know that he’s onscreen somewhere, as I do for the event battles. I soon track him down that way.

beaujack
    @beaujack

@daniel-normington-12 Thanks for the “birds attacking your banner” advice. Got mostly weak a$$ opponents in silver, so I didn’t waste time. Got a stronger opponent so since I have an android device, I went to settings/apps/epic, cleared the cache & did ‘force stop’. This is an incredibly useful thread. Thanks a bunch

Daniel Normington
    @daniel-normington-12

Those teams do get ridiculously hard higher up the league, yeah…
    After the last recent season ended a month or so ago, I kind of went into retirement from the Bird Arena, as I was spending too much time on it… ^^;
    (Especially with the app getting so slow and clunky these days, what with all the app data insisting on residing in the tiny Internal Memory instead of the SD card…)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Was having a lot of problems with “win 3 battles with thunderbird and cleric” today, and came to see what people suggested. I used @Bubbley’s team of spies with thunderbird and cleric; I didn’t have any luck with Paladin. I found that I had to be very selective in which team I chose to battle.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@mvnla2 winn 3 battles with Thunderbird and Cleric” is my the least favorite, actually I hate it. However I managed to win three in row with Sea Dog equiped with Scissors, Cleric equiped with Nightmare set and Thunderbird equiped with Reborn set, banner Blazing Eye with Chrono crest. My enimies were close to my power and even have advantage in two first turn. I used chilli immediately on Chuck and if he managed to get second turn I used his defensive ability. If he survived enimies’ attack (and didn’t get second turn in the my first attack) I used defensive strategy in second turn. I guess I was pretty lucky as emblem was useful in my case.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cosmo2503 I choose to use Thunderbird and Cleric on occasion. I find they work best with bomb. I use Captain for the dispel ability. If you have the rage chilli it works well if you immediately defend with Chuck and Matilda and explode the bomb. I use Mighty Wings or the Blazing set so bomb does about 1200 damage to everyone and if it’s a critical strike more than 2000.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I have been struggling with the KO 3 birds with one attack, what with the resurrection banners and so on. So aggravating!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

A lot of people don’t seem to like that objective, but I’ve never had a problem with it. Just for fun I completed it with Red, Blues, Chuck and Bomb. It doesn’t always give you credit for completion when you use Chuck so I recommend using Bomb. The easiest way to complete this is to take advantage of damage bonuses.

Use a team like Captain, Skulkers and Wizard. Equip with the underdog emblem and other flag and top items that help you do damage. Use the scissors, BEEP and lightning sets if you have them. Do not use the Pheonix set because you would like Chuck to get knocked out.

First round use Skulkers skill on himself, use Captain’s skill on himself and have the Wizard attack whomever has the most health. Second round use Skulkers and Wizard if needed to lower the health of enemies more without killing them then use Captain’s Explode. Bomb will explode for several thousand damage. This will take out every bird even if they are at max health except Red.

If your opponent has the resurrection emblem or mana set, start a battle with Piggy McCool to make it give you a different opponent.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Today’s objective is to win 5 battles using Druid. Now, I do have a Druid in my team, but of several battles that I finished, only one registered as matching the goal. I keep playing, but can’t do the objective. What’s wrong?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@werehamsta Are you sure the objective isn’t to knock out 5 opponents with Druid?

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

@angryjohnny, it says “win in five battles”, although it might be a translation error. But now that you asked, I did another battle where made it a point to knock two enemy birds with Druid, and yet my goal counter did not budge.

[EDIT] I also did a battle where Druid’s was the finishing move, still no effect.

gabako
    @gabako

Hi,
    Im sure there were some hints on this but even I tried a lot of settings (class, weapons) but im not able to complete the “konck out 3 birds with single attack 2 times”.
    Can anyone help me in details how to complete it? This is the only one I cant do and its very annoying…

thnx a lot

Anonymous

@gabako I’ve always found Capt’N, Spies and Mage to be the best for this. Just use Bomb’s support on himself and use Spies and Mage to get the birds health down to a reasonable amount. Then give the chili to Bomb. Also avoid any sets that do bonus damage.

gabako
    @gabako

Hi,
    thnx a lot for all your help…try to get to use all :)

whbinder
    @whbinder

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. The new objectives seem to be straightforward for the most part, but I

“Win 3 arena battles and knock out 3 birds per turn!”

I’m having trouble understanding what they’re asking for. I’ve completed three arena battle. In each battle, I’ve knocked out exactly three birds. Once, I knocked out 3 birds in the same turn. Nothing seems to register for this objective.

Any clues as to what they’re asking for?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

From what I see, I think it’s:

Win battles!
    3x (KO 1 Bird each turn, 3 turns in a row)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.