Daily objecties help thread

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 267 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

@blackmamaba
    I found out this is incredibly easy.
    Here is my setup:
    Chuck/Thunderbird with Phoenix Set
    Blue Trio/Rogues with Save Me Set
    Bomb/Captain

Banner:
    Blessed Set with Retaliate emblem

Strategy:
    Regardless you first or enemy first, apply Cupcake Trap on your banner and use Lightning Shield on your banner, and ignite explosion on the Bomb.
    Retaliate + Lightning Shield + Cupcake Trap on the banner can give at least 1000 damage on ONE opponent; moreover, this can be extremely deadly for the opponent with multiple attack and/or target (incredible 2000 damage on enemy’s Chuck!)
    On the second round, apply Weakness and Sticky Goo on enemy’s banner with Thunderbird and Rogues, and plummet with Bomb until you win.

Anonymous

Well I got a tough batch today. I had to knock out the banner while all the birds were KOed. Plus I got the “Knock out all birds in one hit” objective too. Somehow I managed to complete both at the same time with Berserk Spies and Bard.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I’m right there with you, @partshade.

Objectives.jpg

Anonymous

@neomerlinmagic All I can say to that is good luck. It was pretty hard.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

The second one isn’t hard for me as I completed this within 3 battles. I tried Samurai with Dragon Set, Marksmen with Beep Set and Chuck. Spread Marksmen’s Volley on all the enemies including the banner. Then use Chuck’s Speed of Light, the “second dragon” from Samurai also works with Volley. I bet the banner won’t have much health after the birds are knocked out.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Neither of those objectives are very hard if you use a crew that concentrates on doing high damage which means you don’t use any healers.

The objective that says to knockout the banner while all enemies are knocked out isn’t stated correctly. You can knockout the banner then knockout the rest of the birds in the same turn and get credit for the objective which makes it a lot easier than it sounds.

DevaBol
    @devabol

Hi everyone,
    I have to win 3 battles without knocking out foes; what is the best way to do it?
    Thanks in advance

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@devabol There is another thread “Which objectives do you hate the most” which also has some suggestions for this objective. I have copied my response below.

I find the easiest way to deal with this one is to maximise damage to the banner as quickly as possible. So Marksmen combined with classes that have multiple attacks (Samurai, Canoneer, Priestess etc) work well.

But you also need to worry about the defenses the birds put up on the banner – e.g. wizard – energise, paladin – devotion, marksmen – ambush, Samurai – defensive formation. So Bringing Capt’n along instead of Canoneer to dispel these is a good option.

You will also want to have a good defense to keep your birds alive – so Save Me set for Marksmen, Protectors Aura set for Red, Blessed Head, Blessed Blanket etc.

DevaBol
    @devabol

@kerravon thanks a lot!

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I can confirm that on the objective “Win 3 battles by knocking out the banner while all enemies are knocked out!” Can be completed by knocking out the banner and rest of the birds in 1 shot. You do still get credit.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@neomerlinmagic That objective isn’t worded correctly. As long as all are down by the end of the turn you get credit. For example, you get credit when Chuck’s Speed of Light attack takes out the banner first then finishes off the rest of the birds before you get to the wheel spin.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Does anyone know what Rovio means by the “Win 2 arena battles during the enemies’ turn!” objective?

I have no trouble completing it and can do it in one battle using Rogues, Rainbird and a bird I might need to use to complete another objective. To me it sounds like the enemy banner needs to go down during the opponent’s turn, but that isn’t the case if I can complete the objective in one battle.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@killerkea I got that as well. Think the objective is glitched. It’s supposed to only go up once when you win a battle through Rogue/Druid/Rainbird/Nightmare set + stunned banner on the enemies turn, but right now it counts the win as 2 towards the objective.

/shrug not that bad as far as glitches go ;)

burbman
    @burbman

@killerkea – when I have had that objective, merely knocking out an opponent bird while they were on the attack was all that was needed to meet the achievement. I am not sure if that was the true intent, and the translation of the description got lost somewhere between Finnish (or whatever the language native to Finland is), and English, or if the achievement is currently bugged in the player’s favor.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea @burbman I think that objective is bugged. I have completed it a couple of times. @burbman – I don’t know how you managed to complete it without a poison attack – but I do remember you mentioning this before. In both cases when I completed it I only needed a single battle – but I had 2 or 3 poisons on the banner at the same time when it was knocked down.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

<Delete>

chuck321
    @skaku

The Translation is awful. Some even doesn’t make sense. That’s the hardest part.

burbman
    @burbman

@kerravon, I have met this achievement with the vengeance banner. Not to be confused with the knock out opponent when they attack your banner, for which I used a retaliate banner along with cupcake trap and shock shield.

Daniel Normington
    @daniel-normington-12

I don’t know if this has happened to anyone else before, but this weeks league line-up seems to have given me a “bye” in the PvP Arena Battles.
    I appear to be the only person participating in Stone League in my group, meaning that whether I was gaining many or few points from battles, I’m still #1
    Not that I’m complaining; it only means I’ll win by default and go up to Silver next week, but it seems strange… I can’t be the ONLY Stone League player here?

Bill
    @dzydvl

Same here, but I’m in a higher league. I just don’t remember which one off the top of my head.

Tman
    @tman

I’m in a league by myself too. And of course, this is a week when I’ve had easy objectives every day.

Bill
    @dzydvl

Lucky you I’ve had all the pain in the butt ones. Kill 10 birds 1 round, kill birds attacking your banner and so on.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

My guess is that their servers was overloaded with the event, so they probably turned off matching and have everyone a bye week. Or they’re working on the ghosting problem that we’ve been complaining about.

Daniel Normington
    @daniel-normington-12

Guess it’s a chance to play catch-up anyway. I fell down last week because it gave me two class-specific objectives (using Seadog and Sculkers) and I’ve still not saved up enough Lucky Coins to buy those yet!

mich
    @m-ich

It may also have something to do with the maximum experience level. Maybe they’re using this in some calculations and don’t have a solution for situations when the max level changes during the week, or when people on the same leaderboard have different maximum experience levels (because some upgrade immediately, some later). Or they feel it somehow interferes with the balanced leaderboard composition. I mean, we used to have max level upgrades more or less once a month before the arena started. This is the first once since then.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.