Daily objecties help thread

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 267 total)
  • Replies
  • Daniel Normington
    @daniel-normington-12

Ever had one of those days where you just want to cry “foul” on the Arena battles? (Pun not intended)
    If I had one victory, I was lucky. Otherwise, I lost all three banners in three straight battles against teams I ought to have been able to beat, and that was even despite restarting the game to avoid a ridiculously strong team with three Class 10 birds! And I never even got to complete even one objective… I feel robbed! :(
    I hope it’s not just me. I mean, Paladin Red, Cap’n Bomb and Spy Blues are usually strong for me.

DdT_7
    @diditkeren

@daniel-normington-12 couldn’t figure out this one too. thanks for the help!

Anonymous

@daniel-normington-12 After you end a battle turn off all mobile data and Wi-Fi. Right after go to the Arena home page but be quick because soon the game will catch you with no connection. Now you will have a bird lineup that’s usually weaker than you.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@partshade
    You can also make a “fake connection” too as I often use it.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

One of my today’s objectives: Win 3 arena battles and knock out 10 birds per battle. Wasnt hard but time consuming considering that I rarely kill more than 6 birds per battle.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

Ten birds per battle? That seems really difficult, as you’d have to keep your own banner going long enough to knock out the ten. I’ve gotten the 30 bird objective, but at least I can get that one over as many battles as needed. I don’t think I’ve ever knocked out ten birds in one battle!

Anonymous

Here’s a new one:

Win Arena battles and knock out Red 5 times with Red.

That sounds wrong :D.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Well, maybe it means knock out enemy Red with your Red, I guess.

Anonymous

It does. I just thought it’s kinda funny.

Zodiac
    @sgyongyi

Hi Everybody,

Have you ever met with this daily objective?
    “Win arena battles and knock out 3 birds while they are attacking your banner!”

How does is possible to solve it? Any idea?

Thanks a lot!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Use Mage’s shock shield, Rogues’ cupcake trap and the Princess to make them attack the banner.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Also if you have an emblem that hurts when enemies attack the banner; equip that.

laura118b
    @laura118b

I’m just wanted to vent. Second time this week Seadog w/Spies is the objective worth 3000. Well I was 3000 points out of advancing, now I guess it’s going to be 6000.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

“Win 2 arena battles during the enemies` turn” right…

Edit: Nevermind, somehow I managed to finish this objective in one battle. Dont know what just happened.

burbman
    @burbman

New one for me today “win three battles and knock out 10 birds per battle” With my level 41/10 team, and diamond level banner items, I am actually having difficulty keeping the opponent banner alive long enough to let the birds regenerate enough times. I especially hate it when I mis-count and deliver the Coup de Grace after only nine.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@burbman I am taking a break from the arena with my level 41 team, but I have had a go at some of the new objectives, including this one. And, like you I found the problem was keeping the opponent’s banner alive.

Essentially you want to avoid any weapons that damage multiple opponents or have chain attack, and control your use of the poison attacks. To do this objective I used Rogues (Save Me set), Druid (Sweet set) and Paladin (Protectors Aura). My banner was the Blessed Top, a Sweet flag (I don’t have the full Blessed set) and my standard Rage shield. I essentially just took down one opponent bird every round, and just cycled through the birds and healed when I needed. Just choose an opponent with birds that have health levels that allow you to do this.

I don’t know whether you use birds with poison attacks, but when you knock out an opponent bird every turn using a poison attack, you essentially gain an extra turn. This is because the damage from the poison attack occurs at the start of their next turn. You can use this “extra” turn to do damage to their banner or heal your birds and banner. There were also occasions where I had to set cupcake trap on my own banner because I didn’t want to attack the opponent’s banner with Rogues because it would bring down the banner too quickly.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Don’t attack every turn. Use the time to buff or heal your birds and banner while you are waiting for the enemy to revive. Avoid using sets and characters that damage multiple enemies.

bombgirl
    @bombgirl

I just got the objective to knock out 3 birds while they are attacking your banner. Anyone dealt with this? I tried using thorns on my flag, but most fights I do the AI attacks my birds, not my banner. Help!

bombgirl
    @bombgirl

Never mind. Found the answer above. It worked, thank you killerkea.

Zodiac
    @sgyongyi

It works, thanks so much KillerKea! :)

Bill
    @dzydvl

I’m sorry but the knock out 30 birds needs some tweaking. I thought the kill 3 while they attacked your banner sucked but no that one is easy compared to this one. ESPECIALLY in the wood league. The average banner has 4500-5000 so it’s going to be a long boring grind.

BlackMamba
    @blackmamaba

greetings
    How is this task?
    “win arena battles and knock out 3 birds while they are attacking your banner”
    I can not go :( pls. help me
    thks.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@dzydvl You don’t have to do it all in one battle.

@blackmamaba
    Read the posts above.

Bill
    @dzydvl

I know you don’t have to do it in one battle. umfortunately I’ve run into this instance several times, the opposing banner has resurrection which seems to cancel out the kills. I had black regen 3 times in a row wiping out the kills each time. I just think it’s things like that, that need some attention. I’m ok with the challenge as long as it’s made fair.

Bill
    @dzydvl

Make sure you have your banner set to an item that will damage when it’s hit, I use the one that damages 15% across the board. Then use an item that forces the opponent to attack the banner. For good measure, if you booby trap the banner (cupcake trap works well) so there’s extra damage.

I hope that helps, fyi, there was a few people that answered before I did with the same advice. I know it can be a pain sometimes but make sure to try to read the threads, a lot of great advice out there.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily objecties help thread

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.