Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 746 total)
  • Replies
  • HaoleDave
    @haoledave

8/27 – Third try (no gems). Got 100 Silver feathers (meh). It was MUCH easier than the yesterday’s.

Kind of rage quit on the first two tries in the first room. So I was happy that the third try I was able to get right through to the boss and kill him.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

8/28 3rd attempt(-60 gems); 150 yellow feathers. I really don’t understand what’s the point of making levels where you can’t use spells and what are not beatable without using gems.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

You don’t understand the point? Er, so it’s Rovio can make lots of money at your expense.

It’s what this game is all about

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

I’m also noticing that the more times you fail at the DC, the harder consecutive tries become to clear…. likely to frustrate players into making a knee-jerk gem purchase to get through it once and for all.

I gave up today after about 15 tries. I only have to get slapped in the face enough times until I decide I don’t like it. And every time I made it to round #3, the first room pretty much cleared itself and I found myself trying to fling birds around so I don’t lose the first 1 (or 2 in a few instances) card replacements due to the meter filling up and my flock being full.

If you let these go by, all it does is make your later card replacements take longer to get since your score is in the 5+ million range by the time you get to the boss screen, of course thwarting your success because it’s then you really need them.

View post on imgur.com

reddie
    @reddie250

Lucked out on the second attempt and gotta thank Terence for getting the job done when the boss had no health left. That earned me 200 Terence feathers (100 in the chest).

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

8/29 1st attempt; 1 pepper.

swanamaker
    @swanamaker

On my first try today, I got to the 5th room (only 5 today, not 6!) with 5 birds left and spent 60 gems because the boss got into a spot where he was hard to hit and had a sliver of health left.

HaoleDave
    @haoledave

8/28 – Gave up after spending 180 gems and 15+ tries… Had the pig at a sliver of health :(

8/29 – 3rd attempt (no gems), 1 Chili.

Much easier especially if you use Chuck on the slime and then speed right at the boss pig. He goes flying off screen.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

8/30 4th attempt; 2 ducks
    I’m tired of repeating that but I HATE TELEPORTER PIGS!

HaoleDave
    @haoledave

8/30

YES! Finally got it. 8th attempt. Pig Inflater…

I was so lucky. I kept getting strikes! So I had so many birds in the final room. Worked like a charm, so he finally got down the hole! I was so tempted to use gems earlier because I got frustrated with those stupid teleporter pigs. I’m with you on that @sambeaver

reddie
    @reddie250

Thanks a lot Rovio for screwing me over in these last two DCs! >:( I totally failed the Madagooscar one but won in yesteray’s DC. Shame that I had to pay 240 gems (120 in each one).

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

8/31 7th attempt (-60); inflater in chest.

HaoleDave
    @haoledave

8/31 1st attempt (no gems); 2 blizzards :(

At least I didn’t have to waste too much time on this….

For those wondering: the trick is to clear the bottom area first to prepare for the boss to swoop right down the hole. Hopefully, you have an extra bird to push him in if he doesn’t go down.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

9/1 1st attempt (-60, was just a bit of boss’s life left and i decided that i’m too lazy for playing DC again so i spent gems); inflator in chest.

swanamaker
    @swanamaker

9/1: First attempt (no gems). Got a strike on room 6. Use the white bird, if available, and wait for the snowball throwing pig to take a break. Fling it just over the first tower and drop the egg so the white bird diverts to the right and goes in the flower. Boss dropped down and then had a bunch of debris fall on him. 100 yellow feathers.

HaoleDave
    @haoledave

9/1 2nd attempt (no gems); 100 Red feathers.

Actually got a strike on the boss pig with Silver. Just waited for the snow pig to sleep and then did the loop on the left flower (right under the boss). Boss pig fell on the balloon holding the rocks and then on the TNT below. First rock that hit popped him!

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

9/2 1st attempt; 150 blue feathers. Nice and easy.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

I got it at 1st attempt too. Quite straightfoward.

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

Any time I see fans, I cringe.

swanamaker
    @swanamaker

9/2: Only 5 rooms on level 3. Finished it on my first attempt and had two birds left. 2 ducks.

MG516
    @mg516

I usually have so much trouble with the DC. The Bird Gods have been looking out for me the last three days. Beat all three without spending any gems. I had a mighty eagle and two golden ducks in my two chests.

Sonicwave
    @sonicwave

Somehow, these rocks managed to get stuck in today’s Silver Slam. (I didn’t pass the level)

HaoleDave
    @haoledave

9/2 2nd attempt (no gems); 150 Terrence feathers.

It would have been 1 attempt had the level not time out while the King pig was still moving! He had a fraction of health left! Basically, what you really need is Terrence for the boss…

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

9/3 3rd attempt; 2 snowflakes.

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

Must be easy today as got it first go, winning 150 feathers in the chest rather than the despised blizzards.

However, the paltry 30 pearls seem meaningless now I’ve got the gold slingshot and it will take forever to get the next set of hats!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 746 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.