Daily Challenge Suggestions

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Daily Challenge Suggestions

• Not sure if there was a topic here or not for this. I was thinking of what they could do for the daily challenge and thought of this. It could be you have to scramble your self an x number of times. For those who don’t know what that is, it’s where you change back and forth so to many times quickly your character gets scrambled.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • cbya
    @cbya

Thanks – didn’t know about this.
    Looks like same animation as when you’re hit with a rocket :)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I’m slightly surprised that isn’t one of the daily quests because it was one one the Google Play quests when those were being done.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Today I have 2 Daily challenge rewards for tokens, 10, 40 and the “Complete all” prize includes another 25

75 tokens as reward when there is no event running?

ED209
    @ed209

@marty-schofield, mine are all pigs or money, no gems or tokens.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’m just glad that they took out the “Be scrambled exactly at the end of the run” and Eggbot ones. The former is random and the latter costs gems.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I’m getting to hate the “destroy 1250 glass block” daily task. It takes forever to get that many glass blocks.

ED209
    @ed209

@gabe-nestor, I hate that as well as the destroy 800 wooden blocks. Also had one today where I had to get 13k in one event!!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Since the eggbot challenge is back again, incendiary round or maybe poison rounds help to get coins from eggbot quickly.

sheepybach
    @paul13

What gets me going about these Daily Tasks is they put in things that you can’t get to complete. Yesterday 8 visits to Pig City all I got was 1. Today is visit Dessert 8 times and so far 0 ZERO NADA NOTHING runs there of any sort.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

This quests about visit a location an ammount of times, you can complete it by enteriing a stage, and leaving it any time before the end of the stage. Repeat until the quest is done.

You must have at least one quest on the required map though.

David
    @davidt18

I just thought of another daily challenge / quest they could add. Collect an x amount of coins from the lab. Reward gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Daily Challenge Suggestions

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.