Curse of the Necromancer (Closed; Ended)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Curse of the Necromancer (Closed; Ended)

• Another fun filled event is coming soon.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 178 total)
  • Replies
  • w35l3y
    @w35l3y

Mine says in portuguese: Starts in 4

4 what?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

4 potatoes……. No, 4 days ;-)

Jim151
    @jim151

I hope it’s a short one. I leave on a 7 day cruise next Sunday and won’t have wifi or cell service.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jim151 — A 7 day cruise? My heart breaks for you. Where are you going?
    But seriously, a lot of cruise ships do have wifi available, and you can usually get both wifi and cell service in port. Of course, you did want to do something other than play Epic while on the cruise, right?
    Also, from past experience, the people on your leaderboard generally aren’t hard to beat, and you only need to come in 3rd to spin the wheel. Hope you have plenty of friendship essence to re-roll.

Meleotta<3
    @meleotta3

have fun and as mvlna says, get a lotta friendship essence. It sure is helpful.

Jim151
    @jim151

Wifi is available on the ship but it’s expensive and as you say, there will be other things to do. Going to Cozumel, Belieze, and Roatan. Diving at the first and third places.

Jim151
    @jim151

I have about 160 energy drinks stored up, so I might use them up and get a huge lead and let it ride. I assume I can still get the prizes if I don’t log on for a few days after the event ends.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jim151 — Don’t know how soon you have to claim prize, but would think you have several days.
    Have fun!

Anonymous

The concept of this event must be ghosts and zombies. Could be difficult thinking of the reviving.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If I can use my regular gear, no dodge, it’s no problem.

For me, the question is whether the mastery payout will be worth playing. If it’s cheap, I’ll play for 3rd and call it a day.

Bloon Popster
    @king-piggy

Ugh ghosts and zombies. My least favorite out of all of them!. Hope they wouldn’t restrict the number of birds able to be brought in battle.

angryde
    @angryde

Lol @mvnla2 and @jim151. Yeah, life’s tough, mate!

Anonymous

@king-piggy You think ghosts and zombies and worse than ninjas? I find them annoying.

Meleotta<3
    @meleotta3

@partshade ninjas are always worser than zombies.By worser i mean better.

Bloon Popster
    @king-piggy

My natural loadout takes care of ninjas (samurai, druid, tricksters) so they aren’t an issue. However, it is weakest against the ghosts, especially if the banshee summons an impossible amount. So yes, I’d prefer ninjas over ghosts any day.

Note: Shogun isn’t ninja. He is ironclad.

Jim151
    @jim151

I’d much rather have undead than ninjas. In order to battle ninjas, I have to go back and craft weaker weapons. Undead are easy. Paladin with dragons breath (45% chance for area damage), Wizard, and Spies. Use the rage chili on Chuck and it will clear a wave easily.

Jim151
    @jim151

Note: Shogun isn’t ninja. He is ironclad.

Well yeah, but the point is, he’s in the ninja mix. So one has to loadout both weak and strong attacks in a ninja battle.

I’m not even bothering with cave 11 because of this. I’ve given up.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jim151 — Most people agree with you; Cave 11 is awful and ninjas (with or without shoguns) are the worst. I think there is a whole forum on getting through Cave 11. Caves 12 & 13 don’t have any ninjas, but they aren’t exactly a piece of cake either. Don’t give up, and good luck!
    You didn’t say what level you are, or which level of mastery your birds are. It might really pay to do some leveling up before tackling cave 11 again. (I had to do that to get through a couple of the caves and/or 3* all levels).

Jim151
    @jim151

Level 41, all birds mastery 7 or 8. I don’t do facebook, so I’m left with the lame pig allies.

Anonymous

@meleotta3 Judging by your profile picture I can tell you play Club Penguin. So do I.

Tman
    @tman

Ninjas are the worst! I’ve gotten so used to using Paladins healing ability, I end up forgetting that I need additional healing power in the mix.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I don’t think I will take part in this event. I have all my classes rank 10 and I don’t think that other rewards would be worth of playing. Last time I played I had rank 10 for all of my Chuck’s classes and all of my Blue classes and their slots on wheel were replaced with only 500 snoutlings.
    The other reason I don’t think I’ll take a part in event is the fact that it begins in the middle of the week and surely I wouldn’t have whole day for playing. I guess it is by purpose to force people to spend money on stamina to play as much levels as they can during free time, while they are not at work or in school…

Bloon Popster
    @king-piggy

I don’t even have the paladin lol

Hopefully there are more zombies than ghosts. They are easier than ghosts. (though not much less painful)

mich
    @m-ich

I have already played what seems to have been a beta version of this event a few days after the Pirate King event. At the time, I didn’t even realize it wasn’t available to everyone… Anyway, if the public version of the event is anything like the beta, the three opponent group types will be zombie (e.g a zombie and a few minor ghosts), necromancer (along with a few zombies and ghosts) and Frankenpig (plus entourage, iirc there may have been a siren with him some of the time). The groups weren’t overly large, and similar in difficulty to the pirates.

The event was pretty short in length, too – around 36 hours, I think.

abirds954
    @abirds954

I think in the future, all events will be the length of the ninja and pirates ones. That tie-in with the dragons that lasted for like 10 days was unique because of the tie-in. At least that’s my thinking.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Curse of the Necromancer (Closed; Ended)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 178 total)
  • The topic ‘Curse of the Necromancer (Closed; Ended)’ is closed to new replies.