"Curse of the Necromacer" event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Curse of the Necromacer" event.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 100 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Yeah, my leaderboard has been ‘fetching’ since the event started! :-P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Haha! Yeah that’s true, first event with the Golden Chilli from the beginning :P

@angryde

Still waiting to land in the same leaderboard as one of you guys. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My leaderboard finally appeared after I restarted the app once! I’m far in lead with 10k points, much more than I thought :O
    The Top 5 players are level 50 and the next one is 4k points behind me. Easy going.

Worth noting, everyone below the top 5 is between levels 6 and 20, like in the previous event I had a lot of people between levels 5 and 32. Guess they changed something? All previous events had level 41-50 opponents.

Pointless
    @pointless

It seems to be back to random, as I have lots of 5-10 in my bracket. I am somehow third despite not trying at all…except to destroy the 7-Stam every now and then. It still gives me satisfaction to drop the Chili on Chuck and be done with it :)

On a personal note, my little Avatar is two today. How time flies…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Yeah the leaderboard loaded for me too and somehow I am in the lead with about 6,200 points. Second place have 1,600 points.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless On that note, the little avatar is cute.

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Congrats pointless, great age :-D

@angryjohnny
    Me too, 1st with 7,300 (ahhh, how? I haven’t played!)

@smwforever45
    Well done, some hardcore mastery is headed your way :-P I STILL need the mastery for Illusionist, Witch and Frost Savage… will my birds EVER be 12-M-ALL..!?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    At least you only need mastery for 3 more classes (and those you didn’t obtain yet, that is)! I need mastery for 24 classes plus mastery for 6 classes I haven’t even bought yet… XD
    You’re a LOT closer to M12-ALL than I am. I’m sure it’s only a matter of one or two months for ya.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Finished in 1st with about 2k ahead of rank 2. :D
    Got 1,500 mastery for all, 1,500 extra mastery for Red, and 6 stamina drinks, adding to the other 8 I got from the bone piles so now I have 14 stamina drinks for the next event.

Viking
    @viking

Game crashed for me and I never had the chance to spin the wheel. When I reloaded all the icons are gone and no wheel. Can’t finish arena either?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My icons are gone too! Glad I’m not the only one.

@viking
    I was able to collect my rewards after I tapped a random island level and cleared it, then returned to the island.

Currently, you can access the Nest and the Arena by tapping the respective icons on the island (both are at South Beach). Hope this gets fixed very soon.

Suzy
    @suzyq

My icons have disappeared too but I was able to collect my rewards as well. Hope it fixed soon as won’t be able to collect off the calender.

Pointless
    @pointless

Mine as well. Hopefully the calendar pops up as usual if this isn’t fixed before the new day.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

No calander but at least we still got the egg in the cave and the areana boat for navigation

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Same for me. No buttons to navigate, just the world map. Sloppy Rovio, VERY sloppy.

Viking
    @viking

Update: I found by accessing the caves, the “Egg” icon is available. From there you can go to the arena and back. I forgot about choosing the arena boat. Thank you for that. As for collecting my reward, the prompt eventually showed up and I earned what was rightfully mine. Icons still missing on both Ipad Mini and Android versions.

I have another complaint but it is unrelated to the event and therefore I will post it in the correct discussion. Hope everyone is getting what they earned!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

You can still go to the Nest on the island… Also the boat. Not a big deal. :/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It’s currently back on – and I noticed something:
    It’s possible to select every type of battle (easy/normal/hard) even when there’s only ‘easy’ pigs on the map! Simply go to the event screen and tap “Battle” below the pig you want to battle. Almost feels like a debug version or something. XD

Currently 1st on my board. Again, I’m not having Snoutling rewards being shown on the leaderboard. Hope this won’t be a bad sign again…

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I played almost any regulate stamina recycle and all the bonus video and so on. No additional stamina bottles and no additional respins in wheel through FE…

…result?
    Max effort for a minimum result.
    I’m actually 15°… astonishing…

where other players stamina bottles come out from?
    how can I have 10k points but the 1st obtained 22k?
    I played every possible standard cyclette or stamina in 3 days…
    …where other players GOT all’ that stamina bottles?
    LCs? other sources?

Thanks

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@maxxmatt players can make stamina from FE or they may have some stored. It is obtainable from the Calendar and events. You can also buy it.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    Great find! Yesterday I closed the game and came back in and hard pig was back. Your find is much better. Thanks

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds @smwforever45 not consistent. My game crashed when I selected the hardest.

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley at least it crashes before spending the Stamina (at least for me). Rebooting and waiting for a normal battle screen does work more often than not.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Finished in 2nd place.
    And once again, game locked up after I span the wheel (I did not need to re-spin, but still).
    And I got NO SNOUTS, NO LC’s, NO OTHER REWARDS. Just the mastery. That’s not worth playing for. =.=

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

Finished in 6th place. After I spun the wheel I got 1.5k for Reds and Bomb. When I hit the green tick button nothing happened. However, when I checked the totals on my sheet I saw that both of them had that amount taken off.

Unfortunately, I don’t know exactly what my total of snots were, but I don’t think I got any from the event.

Amazing, when the first screen came up to tell me I got 6th place, on the left of the screen it was still showing that my team had won from the last event ?????

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "Curse of the Necromacer" event.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.