Curious, How can you tell what level your sets are?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Curious, How can you tell what level your sets are?

• Searched the forum, and haven’t seen it yet. There may be an easy answer.

Like many of us, we collected set items before we leveled up our birds. There are a few set items I have that I know are underpowered. Ever time I spin, the fingers are crossed for replacements.

Which led me to this question: Is there a way to tell what “level” set item I have?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

There’s no way to tell. You need to remember what level you got your set items at.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

Have a look at this thread

Golden Pig Machine

@dr_ishmael
    has included a link to a google spreadsheet with a table of set item values that he has collated. You can cross reference your set item values against those in the table to work out the level.

Please feel free to provide set item data in the golden pig machine thread if you have data for set items not present in the table.

There4IM
    @there4im

Thanks @kerravon ! I read through that thread with interest. I thought there would be more of a science to it. I have a few level 31 or so stinkers that are making my PvP life harder.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Curious, How can you tell what level your sets are?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.