Create your own headgear

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Create your own headgear

Viewing 12 replies - 126 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • Replies
  • OLIV3R
    @olive3r

I like making ones for Chuck:

TIME SORCERER (400 Lucky Coins)

Eye of Kronos: Deals 150 damage and 10% chance to kill the pig instantly.

Travel back: If the target takes damage, the Time Sorcerer immediately attacks the attacker before it can make the move.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

that is called a cronomancer I belive. My own version:

CRONOMANCER:

attack:  Time Rush deal 50% AD to all pigs, 45% chance to make the target miss a turn. NOTE: this is not like stun as this can not be disspelled.

support:  Time Save: the selected bird misses their next activation, but gets 3 next time they activate with a 20%-5% (scaling) chance to miss their moves in any of these activations. (so they might miss their attack or support skill but not rage chilli.

another chuck class:

NECROMANCER:

attack: Life leach: does 30% AD to target, chuck heals 125% of dmg delt for 2 turns, with the hp coming from the target of the attack

support: Death Lust: targets all birds; +5% atk, when afected birds defeat a pig they heal 10% of their max hp.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Red

Ice Soldier

Note: This class might be a bit OP.

Chilly Slash: Deals 110% AD, 45% chance to remove the target’s positive effects, 35% chance to stun/freeze it for 2 turns, 40% chance to deal critical damage, Heals by 75% of dealt damage.

Polar Barrier: Target gets protected by an ice shield, target cannot receive more than 90% AD for 5 turns and 50% of the damage(if it is above 90% damage) will go to Red as healing.

Flight Wingman
    @ngocvinh

Bomb: Dead End

– End Of The Road: Deals 100% damage to all enemies and has a 8% chance to kill an enemy with less than 35% health

– Deadly Force: Target immune to all negative effects and reflects them back to all enemies. Last 3 turns.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Red: Ninja

Agile Tactics: Deals 135% AD, deals critical damage to enemies below 50% health.

Ninja Devotion: Target cannot receive damage from enemies below 65% health (Lasts 4 turns).

Way of the Bird: Passive. If any bird deals critical damage, the damage boost(by the critical hit) is increased by 100%.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

@supremechuc

Those that you made were all OP. But, it’s hard to find a creative idea that’s not OP.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

@epekkamaster I know. You spelt my @ name wrong there, it’s actually supremechuck but it cut it off cause it couldn’t fit.

I made a lot of headgears

Headgear for BLUE :

Scout:

Esponge activity : Deal____damage, all targets receive 20% more damage ( u know cos u were spying on them so u like can attack more…)Target pig’s damage is reduced by __% If targert’s charge metre needs one more turn to finish. Stun it

Gear up: Give all birds a random buff/helpful effect. All birds heal for 50% of their damage dealt ( except Rage abilities)

Headgear for CHUCK:

Voodoo Doctor:

Black magic: Deal ___ damage to all enemies.Target cannot receive helpful effects for 2 turns. Negative effects on target last 1 turn longer.

Good Mojo:

Heal all birds by ___. Take away negative effects from target bird. Negative effects have chance of missing target. Target heals by ___ per turn.

Headgear for BOMB:

Captain Deadbird:

Shipwreck: Target suffers critical damage for next 2 turns. Deal ____ and all other enemies recieve ____ damage. Target suffers +5 damage each time bomb attacks and it keeps stacking.

Undead crew: (takes 3 turns) Revive a dead bird with 50% being its  maximum HP. Bomb cant recieve any buffs/Helpful effects or heal till its over. Bomb recieves 30 less damage for next 2 turns.

Headgear for MATILDA:

Super nurse:

Anti-piggy Vacine: Deal ___ damage and heal all birds by ____. If the pig has less than 10% HP. Instantly kill it. Dispel all pigs.

Intentsive care: (last 3 turns)heal target bird by 10/5(u choose)% of his health. All atack onto that bird is given to the bird with the highest health except for attacks that target all birds. if target gets hit, it gets a random helpful effect/buff. If target bird dies rage chilli goes to full

And now the last headgear:

RED

Ancient leader:

Ancient curse: Deal ____ damage. If target has helpful effects it recieves ____ per turn.The curse cant be removed.If target as negative effects it is stronger [sticky goo more damage. weaken from 20% to like 30% etc]. If target has no effects , __% chance to stun it.

Lead: ( last 3 turns) Target bird will target the same bird as red, if there is more than 1 , only 1 will attack (uness this helpful ability s buffed up) Target bird receives __% last damage for 4 turns.

This is only 1/3 of my ideas. see u next week!!!

I think for ninjas higher chance to be blue as ninja are rogues in japan and blue has mischievous behavior so higher chance of them being rogue and they have a rogue class -_-”

replying to (forgot who) Idea for red: ninja

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Chuck

Lightning Master

Unforgiving Storm: Deals 110% AD damage to all enemies, removes all positive effects from the selected target, and target will take +20% damage for each positive effect removed. (Lasts 3 turns)

Raging Storm: Increases target ally’s attack power by 1% per 1% filled Rage Chili. (Note: The boost given by Raging Storm will very depending on how filled the rage chili is)

Flowing Anger(Passive): Decreases Chuck’s taken damage by 10% for each enemy defeated(Note: The taken damage loss will reset at the end of a wave).

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Some more ideas just popped into my head!

Bomb

Military Officer

Mines: Deals 90% damage, target Deals 150% damage to all pigs after 2 turns.

Full Power: All birds have a 50% chance to deal critical damage(Lasts 2 turns).

Bomb

Kraken

Tentacle Slap: Deals 140% damage, 50% chance to deal the same damage to all targets below 50% health.

Stormy Sea: Increases all birds’ attack power by 30% but also increases their taken damage by 15% for 3 turns.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Matilda

Doctor

Poison Pills: Deals 90% damage, 50% chance to deal 20% more damage for 3 turns.

Medicine: All birds are cured and immune from harmful effects for 2 turns.

Blues

Gamers

An EPIC attack: Deals 90% damage, puts on a random harmful effect for 2 turns, if the attack is not a stun it has a percentage of 20%.

Let’s GO!: Target gains 1% extra attack and defence for each 2% of health lost. Lasts 3 turns.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Create your own headgear

Viewing 12 replies - 126 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.