Crate

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 88 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lemongrab were you the beneficiary of the Gems bug from when the game was first released back in Oct 2014, when some players were awarded millions of gems?

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@optimuspig No, but the gems I have is quite low compare to those 12 digit amount of gems from that glitch.

They deleted my comment, so it means it’s not allowed.

coolbug
    @coolbug

wow, i got this from a steel crate!!!! wow! i got this from only from a steel crate!!! and i bought the crate single! lucky

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@coolbug

That’s actually a fairly common drop. Mine is Level 8.

Anonymous

@lemongrab That is very weird. In my 5 years on ABN I’ve seen a multitude of people who post experience with hacks, and have never had their comment deleted.

It’s a shame too, your info would have been quite helpful…

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab
    • Max Level accessory upgrade is more than 100. Your millions of coins might not be enough to max upgrade all of the accessories that are upgradeable thru Steel Crate.
    • Some accessories are upgradeable thru Steel Crates only (glasses, caps, some useful accessories), maybe those are the cheaper accessories.
    • Some accessories will get a secondary effect, I’m not sure if it’s on the initial  upgrade or at certain level. (Defense, Transform Power)

Accessories Upgrade

• Common +1%
    • Rare +3%
    • Epic +5%
    • Legendary +10%
    Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Something’s messed up.

I thought the daily reset for the crates was 1am EDT (5am UTC) – i.e. 2 minutes ago.

But the game is telling me that I have another 23H 58M to go before I can open another Steel Crate.

This means that I won’t be able to complete my daily quest today, unless I buy a set of Gold Crates instead Steel Crates!

WTF?

JARSU!

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@optimuspig my crates are resetting same time as event starts i.e. 10am Sydney time 0.00 UTC

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ugh, is the reset time 0:00 UTC? For some reason I thought it was 05:00 UTC.

If so, then I screwed it up.

ph
    @ph

@optimuspig
    The confusion come from the fact that the “free” crate uses on your time zone but the max crates uses UTC.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yup, I think I finally have that figured out.

Why Rovio can’t use a consistent timing for everything is beyond me.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

No,  something’s wrong.

The “Open 10” is telling me that I need to wait another 5H 13M before I can open it again.

If the reset really is at 0:00 UTC, then it should only be 13 minutes more.

So perhaps the counter display is wrong?

I guess we’ll see soon enough.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, yup, my “Open 10” reset at 8pm EDT / midnight UTC.

So it’s the countdown display that’s screwed up.

ph
    @ph

@optimuspig I only see a countdown for the free crate and nothing for the “Open 10”.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ph

Once all of the Open 10s have been used for the day, if you click on the Open 10 button a pop-up appears telling you how long before you can do it again.

Asen_77
    @asen

Last days have very big amount of sparks and gems winnings from steel crates. I am opening all x10 crates that are available for the day. Last one x10 gave my 1690 sparks from four crate.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The Steel crates aren’t completely useless.  Sometimes the gems, tokens, and sparks can add up.

But the unlocked and upgraded accessories are nothing to write home about.  You need the Gold crates for decent ones.

ph
    @ph

@optimuspig Ah, I hadn’t tried that. Figured it was something I missed.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Opened my 2nd gold crate. Not too shabby.

Second Gold Crate

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

New stuff is now available, I’ve been getting Halloween hats from steel crates.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Halloween Accessories are now obtainable and upgradeable thru crates as Rare only.

Up to Level 6 (+25% Damage), at Level 7 +8% of Defense/Vehicle Time/Transform Power as secondary effect.

*Bludgeon and Brawl – Up to Level 8 (+31%), at Level 9 +8% of Defense/Vehicle Time/Transform Power as secondary effect.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab How many gems do you have now?

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@datguygamer A lot more than my previous game. Already spent around +3M in the crates.
    Did you noticed the Halloween Hats for Red Alert doesn’t appear when equipped?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lemongrab Which means you should still have about more than a billion left. And yes, I have seen that. It’s just a visual glitch.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.