Crashing

• Tell me again Rovio why we use gems on missions to get just three of the four runs with one crashing during the higher value runs. Your not that pathetic to program that into your game? Are you?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Yesterday, it ruined my spark run. I’ve loaded into Astrotrain with all three Transformers alive, with enough points to get maximum sparks after bonuses, then bang… CTD. No sparks, no level increase that day.

Today, it stole THREE my event runs. And the day is far from over, so woohoo, there’s a lot more to steal. Not a single point earned during those runs was accounted for, but of course, the damage dealt to Transformers was meticulously written down every time.

All right, I realize that writing a program that never crashes is clearly beyond Rovio. Asking for that would be unrealistic. But could it at least check at startup whether the last session had ended with a crash on a mission, and if so, restore back the ticket to replay that failed run once again?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve lost one Sparkrun so far due to the game crashing, but unlike Werehamsta my crash came right at the start.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I wish they would put things on hold and try and sort out as many of the long standing issues the game has, It’s not like they have not had plenty of time and reports from us.
    What I’m finding lately is that Spark runs and Event runs are really bad for me, I can’t tell you last time I completed a full 4 Event run due to crashing.
    As for the Spark runs I’m unable to get passed Level 12 again due to crashing or end of world bug.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.