Crashes

• I am really disappointed in this game. I started out liking it but the more I have played it the more frustrating it becomes. Game crashes are a constant thing. Game freezes just as constant as total crashes. Not only do you lose lives when it does this but any points…such as won in arena….you lose them also. So now, with your bright idea that when you lose a battle you lose points…it seems to take them away whether you win or lose or crash in the process. It really is an ongoing issue, I have sent so many messages to help and support with this that my keyboard is missing letters off the keys. Oh….and did I mention how frustrating it is??? I would really like it if someone from Rovio actually messaged me back, sent me a “I don’t care about your crashes” message….anything to show that the ones who created this mess of a game actually CARED. Probably the best thing for me to do is just delete it and forget it even exists. That is how frustrating this game has become. How can a person climb ranks in a game that crashes and or freezes a lot and takes away lives and points at the same time???? Come on, answer me back….show me that you actually care that your game has MAJOR problems.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • The red bird
    @redmightybird

Hi! I think your game is crashing because your phone/tablet is running an old version of Android. I had the same problem :on my tablet(which is running Android 5.0) that game is unplayable,I gave it all the permissions,but it opens and after 1 minute is crashing. While on my phone(running android 7.0) the game never crashes,is working perfect. I think that is why the game crashes on your phone/tablet.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.