Crashes with android version

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Crashes with android version

• Is there any other Android users ho are getting a lot of crashes since the last update. I have had 8 crashes during challenge runs, 2 during the daily challenge and 1 lockup. Every thing was running pretty smooth before the update.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Otis Nyandie
    @otis-nyandie

Yes on average one crush for every second run.

Meh
    @mehh

I’m on iOS and was experiencing crashes after the update. I was told to do a reinstall which works without loss of progress, except once you close the app, it crashes and you can’t reopen the game.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Mine crashes every single time a few seconds into a run after an ad was shown before it started. I have to restart the game after every 1-2 runs to keep the ads from playing.

And every now and then it crashes when returning to the map after watching an ad to get the fifth key in a mission. In other words a few seconds after the ad finished playing.

On Android.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Mine is crashing too. After two runs, the next will have an advertisement. It plays ok, and the node continue to load, but the app simply closes after a few steps of the bot.

Even if I exit the app, it happens in the next run after the second. I have to kill the ABT app, and open it again.

ED209
    @ed209

I still get issues where after a ad I get a black screen which then I need to press the home screen and then go back in to the game when then starts the event level.

i had a crash once but that was awhile ago and crashing has been mainly fixed for me.

Joel
    @joel687

Rovio put a message on their facebook page for android/amazon users. They released a fix in the app store. That should help

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Got the update and it no longer crashes after an ad plays.

otter
    @otter

Brand new Samsung 8 nothing else on phone… Still constant freezes and crashes.. I wish Rovio would stop blaming our devices….

moi
    @moifirst

After the new update it looked great in the beginning, but soon it became even worse then it was before. I spend more time in restarting the game over and over again (because it keeps crashing/freezing,) than in actual playing.
    Also new is, that when a video for extra rewards has ended, the screen turns black and remains black. So there’s nothing left to do than to quit the game.
    I don’t know what Rovio/Exient means with improvements and fixes, but I suggest that they look it up in a dictionary.

Excuse me for my slightly aggressive tone, but I’m kinda getting sick of it all.

ED209
    @ed209

When you get a black screen pres the home button and then go back to the game and it should load the level paused. I get this on my iOS iPhone 6 sometimes and the above works for me

otter
    @otter

Does not work for me… I have to close the game completely then re-open…. If I’m running a challenge I will miss out on atleast 2 of them… Wish they would fix their app and stop blaming everyone’s devices….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Crashes with android version

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.