Crash happened more after update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Crash happened more after update

• Not only on DC and KPP, but on regular trail. Even when you slide left to try “new change” levels as indicated on forum, it crashed. So many crashes this update brought in. Does this happen to any other?

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • Putte
    @puttekula

Same here…. Never happened before

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

KPC crashed this morning and now the whole game is frozen

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

On launch you see Rovio logo, then screen flashes black before AB2 loading screen, flash again where you see main screen, back to loading then main screen finally. For my case on my smart phone, the black screen after Rovio logo may never recover if I am in and out of cell phone coverage. (eg. going into the tunnel from open air during subway ride)

Proteus
    @proteus

Is anyone can access the game today ? I’m having the same issues as @hubert-lo while trying get into the game. It stuck in logging in screen for more than 15 minutes although my internet connection is fine.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I can play the game as usual. There are no crashes, no Errors, no instabilities.
    I use an iPhone 6s.
    Is it depending on the Phone/Plattform you use?

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

End the game and restart usually fix my issue.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Now it is frozen on opening screen…on iPad have restarted, hard start, no go…

jim-drazdowski
    @jim-drazdowski

Mine only crashes if I try to watch a video so I don’t get any extra birds or lives.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

It’s the first time I passed DC and KPP without crash today.

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

I stopped signing into Facebook and the crashes stopped.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

My screen is often frozen when I try to watch a video at the end of a match. I could have win when I would be able to get an extra bird watching a video, but the buttons are frozen. So I had to shut the game and lost of course. Also several times I get a black screen after starting the game (iPad Air 2).

Rebbie
    @rebbie

Ab2 crashes during game play daily. Screen freezes in the arena and daily challenges and I have to reboot. I lose my place and have to start all over each time!..I never had problems with the game before the last update but now the problems are daily!!..

Neil G
    @neilg

And, once again, just a short time before the end of the tournament a bug stops videos playing for extra birds/ tickets.

Anyone suspect this is designed to the ‘pay to win’ players stay on top?

Jon S
    @jon3800

my game always crashes at the regular levels. Using an Ipad Air 2 with the IOS 10.2.1 and a Iphone 5S with the older 9.3.4.

Anonymous

And, once again, just a short time before the end of the tournament a bug stops videos playing for extra birds/ tickets.

Videos have always worked for me other than a short 1 week period towards the end of last year.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@hank
    started from yesterday, the crashes happen even more, main menu, arena, trail, dc/kpp, regular trail. I can’t get into ab2 for a day.

I checked the connection when start ab2, it tried to connect both amazon and facebook. As in China, both are horribly blocked by censor, I would like to suggest to suggest, as it used to be, if no internet connection, player can still play the regular trail, collect gift of 30 mimutes interval.

Kt
    @ktcain

After the Christmas update my Game would freeze at the end of a DC or KPP round, then resume and continue with no further discontinuity. After the Valentine’s download, I have experienced no problems. AB2 App is stable in each of the games: DC/KPP, Arena, Trail. I still am not, however, receiving gifts from the small treasure boxes. I have stated before, I paid a premium to receive Gems from these treasure boxes every 15 minutes, though they are not being given.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Crash happened more after update

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.