Correction: Comments about the new Arena Format since the May update/download

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Correction: Comments about the new Arena Format since the May update/download

• Reposting here: At 8 am Sunday morning a character name of Bossy Faster with a bomb icon is leading my Arena game with 195 stars. With the current pay to play and win scheme, it is hard to know if this one is another cheater/hacker or just someone with money to spend. This kind of start to the Arena week doesn’t create much an incentive for me to play in the Arena. 7 games, 5 with a price tag of gems, if you are being offered opponents with all level 9 birds who bring in spells as I am. I have won many Arena matches playing fair games with equal ranked opponents and equal bird levels, no spells. When I decided to try playing some games bringing in spells, I really didn’t get more stars than I was already getting for my win, so I quit using them. I’m not sure I’ll play this Arena beyond satisfying the Daily Quest unless the game offers me better odds.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Screamer-ingame
    @simon-mosegaard

I agree – there is something wrong with the match ups. My birds are all 4 save one which is level 5. And I keep getting matched up against opponents with all level 5 birds, even some level 6 – I dont stand a chance. Before the update, I could exit the game, come back and hope for a fair opponent. But now, my win streak, if I a was lucky enough to get a fair opponent once in a while, gets cancelled.

Not fun…

I have fought my way up into the diamond league, and won the league, against equal opponents – but if this is the way, I’ll play less. Perhaps get demoted is the answer?

Sorry, my english is not my first language :)

cognitive
    @cognitive

Simon, hang in there. The new arena is very generous with feathers and such, so keep playing and stash the tickets for when your birds make it to level 5.

Mighty Screamer-ingame
    @simon-mosegaard

Thanks, Cognitive, I dont mean to be pessimistic, probably I’ll play on. My bird had just hit level 5, and the first opponent had one level 6, one level 4 and the rest were 5’s…

Rovio needs to work on this, seriously…

kelshe
    @kelshe

Simon, no need to apologize for your English. Your spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax are perfect. ? Much better than many native speakers.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Correction: Comments about the new Arena Format since the May update/download

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.